• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel like i could tell her about gaf, even.

PluHwBq.png

coldvein

Banned
if you guys gave any good advice ever, it would be like

"coldvein, get off of your ass and go get it right now. you should drink some coffee and be sober right now because now is your time."

but no. punks

hahahah mac. i said that in a fit of something. i know it was wrong.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
its 9 in the morning and IM DRUNK!
I envy you sir.

if you guys gave any good advice ever, it would be like

"coldvein, get off of your ass and go get it right now. you should drink some coffee and be sober right now because now is your time."

but no. punks

hahahah mac. i said that in a fit of something. i know it was wrong.
Honestly no matter what we said you would some what you wanted anyways

coldvein

Banned
i honestly dont know what yall know about getting drunk in the morning, so let me tell you.

wake up, still kind of drunk and in pain. you drink a beer, all of a sudden you're DRUNK AGAIN. it's like the extra bonus shit on a keno machine. but you pay the price in the end. i'll probably want to murder myself at 3 PM today.

unless i just keep drinking.

edit: it occurred to me that you guys might not know what keno is. mac and wool probably know.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I've seen Keno but it's confuse.

Haven't got AM drunk in ages, but it's nice. I used to get shitfaced in the morning all the time back in high school. I could use a drink right now, man. No one would know if I left the office for a bit...

I was in a relationship with a girl for 4 years and long distance for 3. We broke up last year because she found out I cheated on her. I desperately told her I was gonna change. For months I became a better person to prove to her that I can. She told me I can go to England, where she studies (as a friend.) I paid for my ticket and went there this past January. I also had to get my passport renewed in a day so I had to pay for that too. I found out she's dating my best friend which is in the army in the country I used to live in before I moved here, and she wanted to be with him. I paid $500 to leave England early, and told her she could be with him but I'd have to block both.

That was early last month, and I forgot both of them rather quickly. I started losing weight and working out. Today my friends told me she's telling them "her side of the story" now and she's talking shit about me.

I just want her out of my life already. I feel like I should have never met or be with her, but she still means so much to me. I just need another girl already.

AcridMeat

Banned
I don't know how you kept long distance for 3 years. Reason the only thing I can think of is continuing to better yourself. Stay active, stay away from the channels that you may hear about those people. Fortunately for you they're so far away that you can be in peace outside.

vein you done it. Just look at what got you to this point, you of all of us shouldn't feel pressured. I'm not sure if that was English.

I think I fixed it now.

coldvein

Banned
I was in a relationship with a girl for 4 years and long distance for 3. We broke up last year because she found out I cheated on her. I desperately told her I was gonna change. For months I became a better person to prove to her that I can. She told me I can go to England, where she studies (as a friend.) I paid for my ticket and went there this past January. I also had to get my passport renewed in a day so I had to pay for that too. I found out she's dating my best friend which is in the army in the country I used to live in before I moved here, and she wanted to be with him. I paid $500 to leave England early, and told her she could be with him but I'd have to block both.

That was early last month, and I forgot both of them rather quickly. I started losing weight and working out. Today my friends told me she's telling them "her side of the story" now and she's talking shit about me.

I just want her out of my life already. I feel like I should have never met or be with her, but she still means so much to me. I just need another girl already.

that is fucking raw man. i don't think you go through some shit like that and forget about it in a month.

hooray

the thing is.. once your posts are noticed enough, the things for which they are able to ban you fall under a much more public microscope. they hate when that happens; to have their actions so visible to everyone. they think of you as riffraff, as a simple cog in the timepiece that they consider this forum. look up quotes, they say it themselves.

the irony in all of this is that they do it for the sake of keeping things new and fresh. in reality they're just perpetuating bad behavior by new posters.

1520955-weebay.gif

coldvein

Banned
i also want to mention that blamespace post. i dont care what that dude does. the influence that he's had on all of us has been massive. and shouldnt ever be understated. blamespace. 4. lyfe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom