• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChanHuk

Banned
As much as I hate flavoured Vodka, 6 bucks for bottle is pretty neat.

Well pretty much comes down to, $6 for a bottle of shitty flavored vodka, or $6 for a sixer of shitty Miller/Bud/Coors. Shitty flavored vodka will get make me not be able to spell sober for $6.

lush

You say Lady Gaga, I say The Baha Men. You say Justin Bieber, I say The Baha Men. You say Nicki Minaj, I say The Baha Men. We need to bring back REAL music. Reblog this post if The Baha Men saved your life.

I can't finish a sixer of blue moon without heading to bloat city

maybe if I didn't eat dinner

bear in mind I'm also chugging this shit not sipping I go hard

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Confession: I don't like when people can hear my go number 2 so I often turn on the faucet in the bathroom when people are near.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Confession: I don't like when people can hear my go number 2 so I often turn on the faucet in the bathroom when people are near.

They can still hear you blasting ass through the door. The only difference is that they ALSO hear you being insecure about it and judge you accordingly.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'll take that as a yes. She's at a very fertile age, too. I'm getting a little turned on just thinking about her...

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
So I'm pretty baked and there's these sounds coming from one of the vents on my ceiling. It's really loud and it sounds like someone crawling around in there. Freaking out.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It's an apartment complex and I'm just thinking that maybe one of the creepy janitors is crawling around in the rafters and watching me sleep/make love through the vent.

arab

It's an apartment complex and I'm just thinking that maybe one of the creepy janitors is crawling around in the rafters and watching me sleep/make love through the vent.

you must have a tiny penis if you can make love in a ventilation shaft

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
What if it's It the fucking Clown up there watchin me.

yKnKSP6.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4eOu2KcKF0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom