• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChanHuk

Banned
What the fuck, Trader Joes has fifths of Stoli pomegranate for 6 bucks. WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE CLOSED RIGHT NOW

rN1JABk.jpg

Trader Joe's actually makes some decent cheap beer. Their "Simpler Times" lager is like $4 for a 6-pack and it's like 6% ABV or something. Talk about bang for your buck.

Any of you drunk gaffers wanna troll the tinychat? I'm already buzzing hard so it seems like a good idea.
I might hop on once I make a dent in this paper.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Trader Joe's actually makes some decent cheap beer. Their "Simpler Times" lager is like $4 for a 6-pack and it's like 6% ABV or something. Talk about bang for your buck.

I might hop on once I make a dent in this paper.

aww shit lucky coming through the the trader joes knowledge. I know what I'm copping this weekend.

I've always sort of enjoyed Tecate, I don't know why. Didn't take me long to realize it's way better on the beach than it is in my chair in front of the computer though.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Fuck my check engine light came on and I'm worried it might be something serious that I can't afford atm. What do I do GAF? Besides the obvious go get the code read.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Fuck my check engine light came on and I'm worried it might be something serious that I can't afford atm. What do I do GAF? Besides the obvious go get the code read.

remove the engine light bulb from under the dash panel and sell the car. Buy another car with the cash you get.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
^^ His leg is broken into pieces, hence the pills. He ain't no doctor house

Aw man, these are all good suggestions. I might go with dick though. Do I go in flaccid or hard as a diamond?

SummitAve

Banned

If it is something serious your car will revert itself into a limp mode, and your car's performance would be cut in half. Start your car up, and check where the RPM is at an idle, it should remain at a constant number. If you have a rough idle then the RPM will be moving up and down noticeably, and is indicative of something not running right. Otherwise it is most likely just a sensor. Even the smallest bit of a different sensor reading that only happened once for a millisecond can turn your engine light on so it could be nothing.

Kwixotik

I know I posted on here about kids I tutor before. Yesterday two of the more at risk ones were trying to convince me that it's fun and not bad to beat up old people.

wat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom