• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I know I posted on here about kids I tutor before. Yesterday two of the more at risk ones were trying to convince me that it's fun and not bad to beat up old people.

wat
Hahahaha should've given them the jack nickleson nod.

If it is something serious your car will revert itself into a limp mode, and your car's performance would be cut in half. Start your car up, and check where the RPM is at an idle, it should remain at a constant number. If you have a rough idle then the RPM will be moving up and down noticeably, and is indicative of something not running right. Otherwise it is most likely just a sensor. Even the smallest bit of a different sensor reading that only happened once for a millisecond can turn your engine light on so it could be nothing.
Went to pep boys and got a free code reading (P0457 & P0455), which are gas leak codes if you're not familiar. Went to check my gas cap and it's loose as fuck. Lol fuck me.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I know I posted on here about kids I tutor before. Yesterday two of the more at risk ones were trying to convince me that it's fun and not bad to beat up old people.

wat

Fun, I can see. It all depends on the type of old person, I guess. I don't see what's so bad about knocking around some filthy hobo, but I probably wouldn't beat the shit out of someone's grandma.

I know his real name and Facebook. That's why I thought he was a joke character. No one was just dumb enough to just throw that out there right? Right?

Eggman was.

I wrote two papers in organic chemistry. One was the chemical processes in making cocaine. The other was meth. I could make that stuff if I wanted.

Everyone else wrote about aspirin and shit.

Kwixotik

Everyone close to me is on my ass about dumb shit and I have 200 pages to read tonight and class in 8.5 hours

I could not be in a worse mood. If my mom doesn't get an immediate response back to a text or Facebook message, she sends another every 30 minutes getting gradually more irritated. Saturday nights not exempt.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Everyone close to me is on my ass about dumb shit and I have 200 pages to read tonight and class in 8.5 hours

I could not be in a worse mood. If my mom doesn't get an immediate response back to a text or Facebook message, she sends another every 30 minutes getting gradually more irritated. Saturday nights not exempt.
That's super helicopter status. Coincidentally I have 355 pages to read and an 8 page essay to write by Thursday at 5 did I mention I have classes and work riddled between these two days? Eh, I didn't? Well fuck me and fuck you sir.

That's super helicopter status. Coincidentally I have 355 pages to read and an 8 page essay to write by Thursday at 5 did I mention I have classes and work riddled between these two days? Eh, I didn't? Well fuck me and fuck you sir.
Man, you guys actually do the entirety of the reading for class? I don't think I've read a single required book for my college classes and I've still managed to get B's or higher in all of them.

There has to be an easier way, right? Just pick out a couple sections from the book and focus on those for your essays. If you can find a summary online even better (obviously). That's what I do.

Not trying to brag here, just trying to help you guys out.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Man, you guys actually do the entirety of the reading for class? I don't think I've read a single required book for my college classes and I've still managed to get B's or higher in all of them.

There has to be an easier way, right? Just pick out a couple sections from the book and focus on those for your essays. If you can find a summary online even better (obviously). That's what I do.

Not trying to brag here, just trying to help you guys out.

No, don't get me wrong, that's what I usually do, but this book is fucking intriguing.

ChanHuk

Banned
You guys think you're cool with your Trader Joe's and Whole Foods.

I just ate pasta (dried of course), with chicken, coated with a sauce of delicious Campbell's cream of chicken.

]

Fuck Whole Foods. Trader Joe's can actually be cheap. $6 for a fifth of Stoli!! Stay away from their meats though. Those are pricey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom