• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

abusori

Played battleshipshots withe my girlfriend I haven't even posted in this thread but we're drunk off of orange extract in orange jello and shit is awesome I have cookie cake. She is in the bathroom now and I had my phone so yeah

ATF487

I think I mentioned going to Trader Joe's to try their cheap beer.

Well I have a 12 pack of Racer 5 now from Safeway.

If it's anything like their cheap wine then you'll be pleasantly surprised

But that racer 5 will hold you over for the mean time..so good

Minamu

Some women :lol A random punk rocker chick wanted to dance with me and basically licked my face off, wtf. Then she practically forces me to let her put her number in my phone. She was too drunk to put in more than four digits though xD She eventually succeeded and managed to put her name in the surname box. Good girl, maybe it's time to go home instead of telling, not asking, me to take her somewhere private :lol Then she tells me that her number is actually her mother's? o_O What does that even mean?

kehs

Banned
Some women :lol A random punk rocker chick wanted to dance with me and basically licked my face off, wtf. Then she practically forces me to let her put her number in my phone. She was too drunk to put in more than four digits though xD She eventually succeeded and managed to put her name in the surname box. Good girl, maybe it's time to go home instead of telling, not asking, me to take her somewhere private :lol Then she tells me that her number is actually her mother's? o_O What does that even mean?

You got a fake number and confession in the same convo.

Get'sMad

Had the afternoon off so I drank an ample amount of beers this late afternoon/evening

now I'm stoned and eating 5000 clementines.

arab

tumblr_m70hrtsCQA1r68tdo.gif

Imbarkus

As Sartre noted in his contemplation on Hell in No Exit, the true horror is other members.
hey folks im back

same barley wine. killer penguin from boulder beer. not quite as good as old 23 but i cant find that shit anymore id rink it all up when i find it

Imbarkus

As Sartre noted in his contemplation on Hell in No Exit, the true horror is other members.
yeah man if you like the strong beer check out the barley wine scene

10-11% alchohol some brands, usually in bombers or 4-packs

that's good because 5 is too many, at least at my age

hey and good to see you blame

Imbarkus

its brain darwinism man, only the strong survive

Get'sMad

I had this neighbor at an apartment complex I used to live at and he drank a 6 pack of Sierra Nevada Big Foot in the span of like 2 hours.

anyways he fell down a flight of concrete stairs a little while later

it was awesome

Imbarkus

bigfoot is okay entry level stuff

you can spend a lot of money on this particular obsession. Barley wine is way better if you store it and age it a year or two. I just cleaned my local store out of a stash of 2009n Old 23. Was sweet like buttered model nipples. Fuck.

me i don't have the patience so I drink some fucking skunky-ass 2012 and 2013 barley wine.

Imbarkus

not like i didn't put away my share of boone's farm and bullshit. i've been doing this for a number of years

i used to have a neighbor who actually subscribed to modern drunkard magazine. it's a thing.

fuck you junior

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
not like i didn't put away my share of boone's farm and bullshit. i've been doing this for a number of years

i used to have a neighbor who actually subscribed to modern drunkard magazine. it's a thing.

fuck you junior

OOOOHH

yeah junior
take that

Imbarkus

get off my fucking lawn with your pimply "girlfriend"

Imbarkus

you win i am 18 years married. pretty much the same as no girlfriend

:(

AcridMeat

Banned
If it's anything like their cheap wine then you'll be pleasantly surprised

But that racer 5 will hold you over for the mean time..so good
You got it. I'm doing well with this shit. I'll get to it soon. Work is by the Trader Joe's. Anyone know how late they're open?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom