• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I've had that from smoking. It sucks
Haha I'm glad I've never gotten that through smoking but I'll never know because the edible was supposed to be my last contact with MJ. Oh well, least I went out with a boom.

it happens. Easy to do :p I ate 2 and a half and thought I was a ghost.
I wish my trip was that cool. Instead I was hallucinating, paranoid, and feeling like the entire universe we being soaked into my body. fun stuff.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Your friends should have done you a solid and locked you in a closet or bathroom for like eight hours instead of letting you go to the hospital, but it happens. Just pace yourself next time bro.

Minus_Me

Glad it wasn't anything worse Eloquent. My gf always trips balls on edibles and I've seen how damn paranoid you can get. I've been on a two day bender of the ages, think I hit rock bottom.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Yeah grams sorry guys. Working and writing at the same time lol. I also mean thc instead of HTC hahaha.was called the 4.20 bar It contains 4.2 grams. I likely ate about 3.8-4 grams.

coldvein

Banned
yeah. i didnt mean to be too much of a dick. i know how scary that can be. if i ate any significant amount of pot right now i'd probably lose my shit too. but i dont think i'd be taken to the hospital aahhhhahaha.. ahhh.. love you eloquentj

kehs

Banned
yeah. i didnt mean to be too much of a dick. i know how scary that can be. if i ate any significant amount of pot right now i'd probably lose my shit too. but i dont think i'd be taken to the hospital aahhhhahaha.. ahhh.. love you eloquentj

Ya no I felt like a total twat when it happened.

I never made it to the hospital because I was still living with my parents but I had a panic attack and thought I was gonna die and my heart wasn't beating anymore. I was begging my friend to call 911. Thank god he didn't. Next time it happened I knew what It was and just told my friends I was having a bad trip and played video games while thinking I was dying. Thinking back to it Call of Duty wasn't the best choice in that state.

Its not the weed but the panic attack, worst feeling ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom