• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao. I'm not sure how I could possibly break both legs by landing awkwardly. maybe if I had glass bones. that would suck.

Elijah_Price.jpg

coldvein

Banned
i had just imagined you stealing the ball, breaking towards the other basket all alone, then both of your legs suddenly catastrophically shattering. it was funny

balddemon

Banned
no I'm 100% white

as for my broken leg, I blocked a fast break layup and then landed. sprained my ankle and broke my leg. not sure what exactly I did lol.

as for my avatar, she's the bartender in etrian odyssey iv, the game I'm playing for 3ds, and looks a lot better in 3d. haha.

ZeroRay

Even through his denials and deflections, it's painfully clear Midnights is on the anime pillow mailing list.

^ I saw that before the edit, you pillow pervert.

balddemon

Banned
coldvein I can barely get a boner for some reason, and I just jacked off last night. step your game up.

edit: oh and if you guys wanna see anime tits, look up high school of the dead*. so softcore, it's hardcore.

*no I do not watch this show.

I want a girlfriend so badly. I've been eyeing this cute girl in my Bio class. I'm trying to befriend her best friend and infiltrate indirectly. It's been going very well so far.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
speaking of perverts, i haven't masturbated for five days.

I'm still living with my ex for a couple weeks and most nights when I'm home I'll just quietly shut and lock the door to the computer room so I can stealthily beat off in the dark while she watches TV or talks on the phone.

AcridMeat

Banned
I wish I could hold coldvein in my arms.

That was the longest most exhausting day of work I've had since Christmas time. Fuck that place.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I'm still living with my ex for a couple weeks and most nights when I'm home I'll just quietly shut and lock the door to the computer room so I can stealthily beat off in the dark while she watches TV or talks on the phone.
She won't allow break up sex until you move out? She knows she's horny with all those damn hormones her bawdy is pumping.

Edit: I had Kirin with lunch. You guys enjoy Kirin before?

coldvein

Banned
I wish I could hold coldvein in my arms.

That was the longest most exhausting day of work I've had since Christmas time. Fuck that place.

don't give up on our dream of togetherness.

you thinkin about a new job maybe?

kirin ICHI BANANA is okay. think i've only consumed it in sushi places

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Haha midnights not fast enough man.

You have a girlfriend.

Being a Japanese beer, it's all over Seattle. I used to really dig it but I haven't had one in forever. I like picking it up in the cans as an alternative to the real cheap stuff though.
I just thought it goes well with my sushi. Y'all need to put me on to Seattle beers. I'll step your Cali game up.

I just thought it goes well with my sushi. Y'all need to put me on to Seattle beers. I'll step your Cali game up.
Can you find Mac & Jack's African Amber or Manny's Pale Ale where you're at? Those are two Seattle staples (alongside Rainier). Sadly they're both on draft but I'm pretty sure they're available in places along the westcoast.

Pyramid and RedHook are local too but they really aren't all that great.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Can you find Mac & Jack's African Amber or Manny's Pale Ale where you're at? Those are two Seattle staples (alongside Rainier). Sadly they're both on draft but I'm pretty sure they're available in places along the westcoast.

Pyramid and RedHook are local too but they really aren't all that great.
If they're only on draft probably not. I'll see what bevmo is working with though.

I'd be opening a can of worms. Not worth it. But I'll definitely need to get back out there ASAP .
Well fuck. God speed to the next few weeks, man.

AcridMeat

Banned
don't give up on our dream of togetherness.

you thinkin about a new job maybe?

kirin ICHI BANANA is okay. think i've only consumed it in sushi places
They called me into the office this afternoon to tell me how I was offered a permanent position. I told them shit is the same as it was when I started, I'll work till May 1st when I'll give my two weeks notice. Since seasonal can't work more than 5 months they're going to "hire" me as permanent and then "fire" me then.

They talked about how they want me to consider them when I get back and in my head all I was saying is go fuck yourself.

Oh I also explained how I'm going to be looking for starting positions for real work. I don't know if that got through to them HAHA

balddemon

Banned
They called me into the office this afternoon to tell me how I was offered a permanent position. I told them shit is the same as it was when I started, I'll work till May 1st when I'll give my two weeks notice. Since seasonal can't work more than 5 months they're going to "hire" me as permanent and then "fire" me then.

They talked about how they want me to consider them when I get back and in my head all I was saying is go fuck yourself.

Oh I also explained how I'm going to be looking for starting positions for real work. I don't know if that got through to them HAHA

that's what my old seasonal job did - they would hire me, and then transfer my employment to the office across the street after the 6 month seasonal period, while I kept working for the same people. the offices cooperated in this endeavor until eventually the city wisened up and made all the seasonals leave :( except for the one guy who was like 35 and supporting his family on $9.25/hr...

Where are you going May 1st? Or is that just when you want to stop working and start looking elsewhere?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Labatt Max Ice. Times are tough.

How come you fuckers are all on the West Coast? It's lonely over here in the Northwest. I might get a job down in Detroit maybe we could all meet up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom