• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's MOVING TO SEATTLE!
Nah I know he's not moving that soon otherwise I would've heard about it. Hopefully that's still in the cards though.

Labatt Max Ice. Times are tough.

How come you fuckers are all on the West Coast? It's lonely over here in the Northwest. I might get a job down in Detroit maybe we could all meet up there.
You mean Northeast I assume? Cause me, mac and vein are all NW.

AcridMeat

Banned
that's what my old seasonal job did - they would hire me, and then transfer my employment to the office across the street after the 6 month seasonal period, while I kept working for the same people. the offices cooperated in this endeavor until eventually the city wisened up and made all the seasonals leave :( except for the one guy who was like 35 and supporting his family on $9.25/hr...
Yeah man if nothing else it really underlined how shit the management is there. Every other seasonal was someone trying to make a living, supporting people, and they go to me. I told them when I was hired, when they asked in January, and now, how I'm leaving in May.
Where are you going May 1st? Or is that just when you want to stop working and start looking elsewhere?
I'm gonna use the time to plan my trip in July, update resume and search for work for when I come back. I think I only told vein how I was talking to a recruitment company last year in Seattle about jobs. They said "well, you're in our system now and if you end up moving up here let us know."

So there you go.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I got into almond and coconut but I always go back to the soy milk. I'm gearing up into hardcore health mode now. Thinking of going full vegan but at the very least will be eating mostly vitalizing shit made in a blender. Fuckin done with solids. But no alcohol restrictions aside from avoiding super calorie heavy options. I can drink all evening and never need to eat a thing so it actually works really good. Let's get healthy.

Ship me a couple pairs. No one will ever know. I'm a eleven and a half.

I'm gonna use the time to plan my trip in July, update resume and search for work for when I come back. I think I only told vein how I was talking to a recruitment company last year in Seattle about jobs. They said "well, you're in our system now and if you end up moving up here let us know."

So there you go.

fuck it come be a cashier at safeway or something.
Seriously. Just live on Vein's floor until then. Hell you could probably take over the whole place now that he's got his girlfriend to keep him busy.

youre lucky I let you post in my thread

now go to bed so you can sell some slippers

1279705371_omg-maradona.gif

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I had some wanton chicken tacos with stir fry shit today. It was dank. I can order off the menu every day at work it's a miracle I'm not fat.

Minus I would love to try your tacos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom