• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
there's this girl who's just cute. I've dated worse, and I've dated better. That's not the problem though. The problem is that she's safe and boring. I would only date her out of desperate need for companionship. Ironically, I'd also date her because I'm bored and change as of late seems to move me.

some of the best texts i've ever sent were drunk texts.

and all of the worst ones

This is true for all of us I think. I've woken up some mornings and seen texts that have blown my socks off. I can be brilliant and charming as hell drunk

there's this girl who's just cute. I've dated worse, and I've dated better. That's not the problem though. The problem is that she's safe and boring. I would only date her out of desperate need for companionship. Ironically, I'd also date her because I'm bored and change as of late seems to move me.
If you're not lying and manipulating a chick I don't see the problem.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Just got back from 7-11; they have 24oz Bud for 2 for $3.

Needless to say I bought four.
Good man

This is true for all of us I think. I've woken up some mornings and seen texts that have blown my socks off. I can be brilliant and charming as hell drunk

If you're not lying and manipulating a chick I don't see the problem.
Nah not me. I'm moving this year though. This might go somewhere and I know she gets attached easily. Not trying to have a LDR.

balddemon

Banned
did you guys hear about that bros before hos god of war trophy? it is a trophy you get for beating the shit out of a (female) fury. they changed the name to bros before foes because someone bitched about it.

such a travesty imo. either keep the joke as is, or don't put use it in the first place.

Wool

Just got home from my first day on the new job. This Asian waitress I work with has a very large chest. I almost creamed my pants when she told me to have a good night. Then, about 10 minutes ago, I took a shower and decided to try drinking a beer whilst doing so. It was great for about 6 ounces, but then I got shampoo in it. I drank it anyways. I hear if you swallow Suave it makes you suave.

Edit: for Macuser and Colvein, it was a Moose Drool

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Just got home from my first day on the new job. This Asian waitress I work with has a very large chest. I almost creamed my pants when she told me to have a good night. Then, about 10 minutes ago, I took a shower and decided to try drinking a beer whilst doing so. It was great for about 6 ounces, but then I got shampoo in it. I drank it anyways. I hear if you swallow Suave it makes you suave.
Mmm big boobed Asians are amazing.

Lucky

I love beer in the shower, and big chests, preferably together.

Wool

what's your job ?

Dish washing/food prep at a local restaurant. $10.00/hour to start and a free meal every shift. Pretty messy work, but I kind of like washing dishes. You don't have to deal with anybody's bullshit, just the crap they left on their plate.

With that said, this is my 3rd food service job and probably the "lowest" position I've ever had at any of them.

abitapurplehaze.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom