• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm actually not drinking tonight. :eek:
I'm about to eat chorizo though. I have 1/4 lb of it in my fridge. :D

I think I'm gonna move to Healdsburg.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Got my UK driving test today. If i pass il drink to celebrate if i fail il drink to numb the pain.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Walking my dog high was the best idea, anybody know Mexico by incubus?

Got my UK driving test today. If i pass il drink to celebrate if i fail il drink to numb the pain.
Come drive to my house if you pass, we can get slaughtered
macuser, you know what is like to see a dear friend after 8 years, after FINALLY having a chance to get a contract to play music together (we are both musicians), but only for two weeks and then see her part back away???

we spent endless nights together when we were students 10 years ago, and NO, it's not sexual love, cause she is a girl and I am gay, but we held held our hands many times looking to the moon, together, hoping there is a future for us, for the music, hoping everything we had invested since our childhood would somehow pay off, we believed in what we were doing, for almost a decade, we have believed forever.

we finally got a contract and performed together.. we were alive to made it happen, we were still playing the fucking piano after so many years of uncertainity..

you know what is like to see her part throught the security in the airport???

to not ever see her again, most likely??

I was like "maybe we'll find something else, maybe I'll see you again, maybe we will have another chance, please get home safe and keep playing the piano, please fon't give up your dream" but we aren't superstars so chances are VERY rare,

so there is no fucking skype for that, no emails, no nothing, nothing compares to that.

I was desperate and made that stupid thread and was slammed to the floor by teenagers.. I thought, "do I really need that???" ...

anyway, I am posting here and nobody gives a fuck if I write again in this forum or not.

pointless.

I'll play with you bro

macuser, you know what is like to see a dear friend after 8 years, after FINALLY having a chance to get a contract to play music together (we are both musicians), but only for two weeks and then see her part back away???

we spent endless nights together when we were students 10 years ago, and NO, it's not sexual love, cause she is a girl and I am gay, but we held held our hands many times looking to the moon, together, hoping there is a future for us, for the music, hoping everything we had invested since our childhood would somehow pay off, we believed in what we were doing, for almost a decade, we have believed forever.

we finally got a contract and performed together.. we were alive to made it happen, we were still playing the fucking piano after so many years of uncertainity..

you know what is like to see her part throught the security in the airport???

to not ever see her again, most likely??

I was like "maybe we'll find something else, maybe I'll see you again, maybe we will have another chance, please get home safe and keep playing the piano, please fon't give up your dream" but we aren't superstars so chances are VERY rare,

so there is no fucking skype for that, no emails, no nothing, nothing compares to that.

I was desperate and made that stupid thread and was slammed to the floor by teenagers.. I thought, "do I really need that???" ...

anyway, I am posting here and nobody gives a fuck if I write again in this forum or not.

pointless.

Lol!! What a post. This dude must be a drama major. Either that or way too emotional and dramatic type of person. Mountains outta molehills

DangerStepp

I'm still bent over on Sam Adams' Octoberfest.

I know it's not the most pristine stuff, but it's across the street from me and the box looks a lot like what autumn should look like.

At least it isn't Lite beer.

Lol!! What a post. This dude must be a drama major. Either that or way too emotional and dramatic type of person. Mountains outta molehills
I'm 88% sure he's just re-telling an old Glee episode.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Whoa man, this is the best place to share your feelings on the forum.

Just not like... That.

It's a little extreme, but I'm all for welcoming postings of all kinds, as long as people aren't being try hards, snitches or judgemental dicks. Basically, just typical shitty internet people can fuck off. (Almost) Anything goes here, that's what makes this thread awesome.

It's a little extreme, but I'm all for welcoming postings of all kinds, as long as people aren't being try hards, snitches or judgemental dicks. Basically, just typical shitty internet people can fuck off. (Almost) Anything goes here, that's what makes this thread awesome.

Was my little rant from the other thread on the extreme too? Sorry about that. I feel a little embarrassed lol.

Kentpaul

Passed my driving test yo, got a half bottle of bucky and a good few beers.

Nothing better than drinking with a good ass mood!

Walking my dog high was the best idea, anybody know Mexico by incubus?

Come drive to my house if you pass, we can get slaughtered

I'll play with you bro

wer are you located ? ain't getting a car till friday

Nah you're cool bro

Nah dawg nothing wrong with expressing your feelings. We all have those moments.

Thank you guys, you're really nice.

Passed my driving test yo, got a half bottle of bucky and a good few beers.

Nothing better than drinking with a good ass mood!

Congratulations! I should get one. I depend on people driving me to places and the bus service really truly sucks where I live lol. I mean it, only like 3 buses go by daily.

congrats kentpaul!!!! seriously tho, dont drink and drive.

No brainer right :p

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom

Yep. Stick to drugs when driving, they're much harder to detect. Just keep some visine in the car.

Congratulations! I should get one. I depend on people driving me to places and the bus service really truly sucks where I live lol. I mean it, only like 3 buses go by daily.

Chuck, where are you from? Also, definitely get on acquiring yourself a car. I didn't have a car for a few years because I was always with my ex, and I can't imagine going back to a situation like that. It feels good to be independent and not have to rely on others to get out.

Yep. Stick to drugs when driving, they're much harder to detect. Just keep some visine in the car.

Lmao! I have a friend who always drives with visine by his side.

Yeah, pretty dumb. I couldn't imagine driving high. I'd get too paranoid. I'd find it just as dangerous.

Chuck, where are you from? Also, definitely get on acquiring yourself a car. I didn't have a car for a few years because I was always with my ex, and I can't imagine going back to a situation like that. It feels good to be independent and not have to rely on others to get out.

In a small rural town in Costa Rica! Complete with dirt roads and sugar cane plantations on the sides lol. It's a nice place, I love nature.

I should eventually get a car though. I'm getting old and should be independent by now. I want to move to the capital.

coldvein

Banned
Lmao! I have a friend who always drives with visine by his side.

Yeah, pretty dumb. I couldn't imagine driving high. I'd get too paranoid. I'd find it just as dangerous.

In a small rural town in Costa Rica! Complete with dirt roads and sugar cane plantations on the sides lol. It's a nice place, I love nature.

I should eventually get a car though. I'm getting old and should be independent by now. I want to move to the capital.

can i come over and stay for a few months?

can i come over and stay for a few months?

Yeah, I'll get in on this. We can all plan on meeting up over there and crashing at his Hut.

Sure, I did warn you about the public transportation system though :p.

I just live with my dad and have two empty rooms.

I would have to get to know you a bit more though. Just to make sure you wouldn't try to kill us in our sleep :p

It's a very old fashioned town. Getting a bit more modern as time progresses and we get more influence from the USA.

Could you believe me if I told you we didn't get a telephone line in our homes until like the year 1999-2000. My memory was fuzzy.

Oh, and it's very very hot at times lol, but there are many beaches not far away. Many that are usually very empty.

DangerStepp

Awesome! What town? My wife is from there.

Her dad and half-brother still live there; I hope to visit soon!

I think she lived in a town around San Jose.

Her half-brother is in Curridabat, I believe.

Yes, that's in the capital. Pretty far away from where I live. I actually don't really like San Jose that much. Some parts of it are ugly, dirty, really smelly, and dangerous. Curridabat is not bad though. I have family there and a sister who lives in Desamparados.

Kentpaul

Lol apart from weed my pupils are like Black UFO's no matter what i do :(

Get it done man, late night drives sound fucking awsome.

Kentpaul

i would burn my suburbs to the ground to live there

rub it in you cunt, i stay in a council state sorta thing, but a bought house :)
Council-houses-in-Dagenha-001.jpg

British Council house example

When you say there isn't much to do, can you get drunk and walk around looking at stuff there? Cuz that's all I really need if I'm on a trip.

Sure, you could get drunk and walk around, people here are very welcoming of foreigners. You could get drunk and go fishing. Everybody does lol. Just be careful with the crocodiles. It's a very relaxing place. You know, I used to love grabbing my bike and just riding through the sugar cane plantations till I got to the river of the first pic I posted. I'd never get in that water though lol.

Kentpaul

i would rather live there with you too

my city is boring as shit

American suburbia sounds pretty relaxing lol.

How far are you to bars/shops ect im only a few miles to clubs n shit (SCOTLAND IS TINY) Bars are close to but my local bar is a psychopath breeding ground (Young kentpaul got cracked in the jaw on xmas day of a PYSCO)

Kentpaul

Nothing like taking a sniff of ICE COLD AIR and working out how much you have had to drink with how FRESH the air smells.

KEY

FRESHER THE AIR THE BETTER YOU FEEL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom