• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wool

What is a simp?

ZeroRay keep buying comics, they're great. How is the too much sex with your girlfriend going by the way?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
What is a simp?

ZeroRay keep buying comics, they're great. How is the too much sex with your girlfriend going by the way?
It's basically when you suck up to women and get nothing in return. That saying, "putting pussy on a pedestal" is basically what simps do. They also tend to prey on girls with boyfriends often getting friend zoned in the process. Bf actually benefit from simps because it keeps the GF in a nice mood and the bf reaps from that.

Wool

This is what I got when I googled "ratchet mess"

tumblr_m7ksfjzWmN1rqcu9eo1_400.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Drinking a mimosa out of my fifty dollar water bottle I bought with money I was gifted a while back, so it's luxury is guilt free. The champagne was 4.59$, mind you.

I have many terrible qualities. We all do. Two of mine are I can be extremely self-important, and I always think of myself as a busy person. Both of those combine to make me perceive "my time" as the most sacred of gifts I could bestow upon a person.

So there's a new girl at work. She's pretty cute. I've only talked to her a few times but we make eye contact whenever possible. Typically at work I'm like a ghost. I rarely truly interact with anyone if its not required for the job. Well, I go out to break excited to sit in my car and browse the Internet because I hadn't even been able to look at Rock, Paper, Shotgun even once for the last 48 hours. But I see her in the breakroom and we caught eyes and I kinda just needed up being magnetically drawn over to her. I sit down and we chat for a bit. She mentions a tattoo expo and invites me come this weekend. I was slightly evasive, but intrigued. I mentioned how I had planned to go to some antique stores to shop for a desk. Anyway.. breaks over, she goes back, I play a round of Hexagon and then get back to work myself. I decide to take her up on her offer and as I pass by her I pull my phone out and say "I'll probably need your number if we're gonna go to Oakland on Saturday." Record scratch. She's like "Uhh, I forgot it. I'm changing my number tomorrow." Which is... I don't believer her. She had a shiny new iphone5 and I saw her posting on twitter like 5 minutes beforehand. So I just go "oh weird" and walk away.

I totally got butthurt. I was thinking dont you understand who you're dealing with? I offered you my Saturday. Ahghghghgh! And now I'm spending this time right now mulling it over. She is like five years younger than me so maybe it's like some kind of flirty game? Does she want me to "work" for her number? Was she just making conversation and never expected me to be interested? Hell if I know. I feel like I've taken crazy pills. I got into some fantasy state where I was like "did I just hallucinate that entire conversation?"

Fuckin' people man. I do feel better having articulated my frustration though. Also, slightly worried I've started drinking during the week again.

Drinking a mimosa out of my fifty dollar water bottle I bought with money I was gifted a while back, so it's luxury is guilt free. The champagne was 4.59$, mind you.

I have many terrible qualities. We all do. Two of mine are I can be extremely self-important, and I always think of myself as a busy person. Both of those combine to make me perceive "my time" as the most sacred of gifts I could bestow upon a person.

So there's a new girl at work. She's pretty cute. I've only talked to her a few times but we make eye contact whenever possible. Typically at work I'm like a ghost. I rarely truly interact with anyone if its not required for the job. Well, I go out to break excited to sit in my car and browse the Internet because I hadn't even been able to look at Rock, Paper, Shotgun even once for the last 48 hours. But I see her in the breakroom and we caught eyes and I kinda just needed up being magnetically drawn over to her. I sit down and we chat for a bit. She mentions a tattoo expo and invites me come this weekend. I was slightly evasive, but intrigued. I mentioned how I had planned to go to some antique stores to shop for a desk. Anyway.. breaks over, she goes back, I play a round of Hexagon and then get back to work myself. I decide to take her up on her offer and as I pass by her I pull my phone out and say "I'll probably need your number if we're gonna go to Oakland on Saturday." Record scratch. She's like "Uhh, I forgot it. I'm changing my number tomorrow." Which is... I don't believer her. She had a shiny new iphone5 and I saw her posting on twitter like 5 minutes beforehand. So I just go "oh weird" and walk away.

I totally got butthurt. I was thinking dont you understand who you're dealing with? I offered you my Saturday. Ahghghghgh! And now I'm spending this time right now mulling it over. She is like five years younger than me so maybe it's like some kind of flirty game? Does she want me to "work" for her number? Was she just making conversation and never expected me to be interested? Hell if I know. I feel like I've taken crazy pills. I got into some fantasy state where I was like "did I just hallucinate that entire conversation?"

Fuckin' people man. I do feel better having articulated my frustration though. Also, slightly worried I've started drinking during the week again.
Probably this.

Try not to beat yourself up over it. I totally understand as I've definitely gotten worked up over women I knowingly had no reason to be. It's the unknown that you're really worked up over, and while she may have ended up being cool, keep in mind she had an equal chance at ending up a psycho. No really, that's exactly what happened with the last girl I went on a date with.

Just tell yourself that and maybe you'll feel better.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
we make eye contact whenever possible
It's what you do when you run by in a hurry. Whatever. I'm over it. Writing that post was therapeutic.

^im not worked up like I'm Hurt or let down. This was literally like basically the first time ive ever even had a coversation with her, ive just noticed her checkin out the goods. I'm peeved because I'm like, super serious. I don't have time for this shit. I need to relax. Some guy actually just told me yesterday I need to relax.

Acrid, I think I am gonna go to that show so we should coordinate it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Basically guys, I'm a huge stuck up asshole who'll get pissed if he can't browse his iPad for 20 minutes. Because he wasted it on you.

I'm so embarrassed, why am I so awful? Also, now I'm drunk. I asked my doctor about drinking on my new antidepressants and he's like "DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT" with a huge exaggerated hand gesture.

Still kind of worrying about it.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Basically guys, I'm a huge stuck up asshole who'll get pissed if he can't browse his iPad for 20 minutes. Because he wasted it on you.

I'm so embarrassed, why am I so awful? Also, now I'm drunk. I asked my doctor about drinking on my new antidepressants and he's like "DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT" with a huge exaggerated hand gesture.

Still kind of worrying about it.

JTwo, you worry too much. We all think you're a great guy.

coldvein

Banned
some elementary algebra shiz, voice.

tash: yes my id is "kidneymeat" add me fool. everybody else too.

even tho i dont play games on steam

(well i play everquest every few months)

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Coldvein are you on that remedial shit? I had to do a super basic math class when I first got out of college but eventually I got a hold of that shit.

Tashbrook stop trying to invade people's privacy.

AcridMeat

Banned
I'm happy for you vein, enjoy it bud.

It's Friday, sun is shining, music playing. I seem to forget just how good Chemical Brothers can be. It's also whiskey night. This "only drink on weekends" thing seems to be working out.

balddemon

Banned
I fucking love math. So excited to take it again in summer. I'm probably gonna have to take a placement test so I don't have to take whateverthefuck is below college algebra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom