• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mully

Got two girls' numbers tonight while soloing it on the side with the GAF crew at PAX. A lot of fun, but I can't dance for shit. I'm a charmer with my mouth not my.moves.

Wool

Girls at PAX? What ever happened with the two sisters you had that thing with? Did you meet Amirox? Did they have a PS4 there?

Got two girls' numbers tonight while soloing it on the side with the GAF crew at PAX. A lot of fun, but I can't dance for shit. I'm a charmer with my mouth not my.moves.
Mully collect as many numbers as you can this weekend. Me and Acrid need to know what to shoot for come PAX in September.

So that we can blow it out of the water.

jaydogg691

Sup GAF, just picked up a 6 pack of these to help me stay up for some F1.

BGBhEwsCIAAdUY4.jpg

Trying to stick with the Boston theme thats going on in this thread.

Resilient

Man I'm trying to figure out if I made a drunk post in the OT by mistake but I can't cause in on my phone. It was purely because I was mashing buttons to get out of the thread...

Anyway. How does 3 shots of ever clear not melt you

Resilient

After 3 shots your balls should have exploded. In spitting on the ground. That's how's drunk. Top me GAF. Specifically commediau. Reckon you can? Lets roll bitch. Yeah I called you out. But are you ready?

Resilient

Three posts in DrunkGAF. THAT'S HOW I Roll. I am officially drunk. And in austlralia, Melbourne , richmond. have I disappointed you all? :( :( :( :(

Resilient

My girlfriend says no and they are playing the lion king theme here. Meet me somewhere com!!!! Should I stop posting? Need guidance.

I want to post again burn I will stop. Meet me somewhere.

balddemon

Banned
lucky are you some kind of rich boy ceo or some shit "I'm in boston a couple times a year"

also my dad appears to be applying for a job in utah...smh. whatever I guess I'd be closer to you guys if we move lol.

balddemon

Banned
utah is beautiful bro. moab is incredible. I've no love for the mormon takover of slc but the environment almost makes up for it.

oh yeah I know I would love everything about utah except the half % beer and the mormons. being near my whole family would be alright and being able to ski and snowboard and climb mountains and camp and go hiking and longboarding and shit would be so dope.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Faded Saturdays are the best. Took the bike in for repairs, it's almost time to get back out there. Just need this fucking snow to DIAF.

Also gonna probably snag a second job. Got an app from this fine ass blonde I hope to someday insert my penis into, she was practically begging me to work there (and for my cock, secretly).

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Faded Saturdays are the best. Took the bike in for repairs, it's almost time to get back out there. Just need this fucking snow to DIAF.

Also gonna probably snag a second job. Got an app from this fine ass blonde I hope to someday insert my penis into, she was practically begging me to work there (and for my cock, secretly).

What bike do you have?

Resilient

Com and I didn't meet anywhere. I even gave my location, damnit. I think my dick was hard. Anyway. Sorry about that quad post fellas. Com, hope we're cool.

Something very horrible happened GAF. I got high with them and ate a shitload of subway and ice cream so then I went to this other guys house and smoked more fire kush from a bong. As we stood on a small staircase, I lose my senses and faint three steps down. I wake up 10 minutes later as they're to pick me up. I couldn't feel my ankle and my thumb was deeply cut. I try getting up I throw up everything I ate on my shoes as getting up. My friends tell me to get the fuck out and now I'm at rite aid charging my cellphone with my parents calling me

Wool

balddemon what do I do? I'm in the playoffs in fantasy basketball, and Marc Gasol is out. I can't drop him because he was one of my top 3 picks. There's $450 on the line. I could get a bottle of Johnny Walker Blue Label if I win.

Edit:^^^^^^ Voice of Reason that sounds pretty terrible. As your unofficial medical advisor, you should drink some water and sleep it off. Don't go to the hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom