• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
*finishes math final
*sells math book back for 96 dollars
*buys jugs of vodka and pink sobe
The ONLY good thing about textbooks is that they essentially serve as a booze investment, especially if you get to buy them with financial aid. #collegemathematics

Also PM me your facebook Vein let's be friends. You too Acrid, and anyone else.
I fucking love math. So excited to take it again in summer. I'm probably gonna have to take a placement test so I don't have to take whateverthefuck is below college algebra.
Bald you're fucking weird bro.

balddemon

Banned
The ONLY good thing about textbooks is that they essentially serve as a booze investment, especially if you get to buy them with financial aid. #collegemathematics

Also PM me your facebook Vein let's be friends. You too Acrid, and anyone else.

Bald you're fucking weird bro.

no u

also, math is like the only thing I'm good at. that and learning languages. haven't done much of either since hs though :(

AcridMeat

Banned
its hard to judge between a couple of studs hitting what were once seemingly untouchable plateaus
It's posts like these that are why I love you vein. I just finished laughing.

Today is a good day, fucking gorgeous outside, payday on both jobs, got tickets for the basketball game tomorrow night, just pigged the fuck out on some buffalo chicken pasta stuff, bottle of bulleit for $20 tonight, designing business cards now.

lucky it's a good time to be my Facebook friend, I posted about my excellent dream last night.

lucky it's a good time to be my Facebook friend, I posted about my excellent dream last night.
Fantastic, I'm looking forward to more acridmeat.

I agree with this. Your life will never be worth more than the tangential glory you will gain from being in proximity of Will Smith.
Count me in on the mass suicide.

Name a beer the bar I'm going to will likely have, it will be my first drink tonight.
Have something from Rogue if you can. Dead Guy is pretty good.

Wool

let me lubricate you to save time

I tried lube once, it doesn't save time. The silicone coats your anal tissue and prevents the absorption of the alcohol. An enema bag helps a ton though, you'll be blackout in <10 minutes.

Edit: Did you guys see the thread I made today? I am usually too scared to do something like that, but I worked up the courage to do it, and everyone criticized me. I had to log off before I had a nervous breakdown.

I tried lube once, it doesn't save time. The silicone coats your anal tissue and prevents the absorption of the alcohol. An enema bag helps a ton though, you'll be blackout in <10 minutes.

iDYkEAYvN7O5l.gif

y2dvd

I hate when couples goes to the restroom at the club. That shit takes forever for them to get out when all I wanna do is piss. Yeah I'm waiting in line buzz right now to piss damn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom