• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I know nothing about wine but I don't want to show up to this BBQ empty handed. Any suggestions for a pretty versatile type/safe choice of wine I should look for?

Seanspeed

Banned
Guys I know nothing about wine but I don't want to show up to this BBQ empty handed. Any suggestions for a pretty versatile type/safe choice of wine I should look for?

Boxed wine. Red. Not kidding.

@kentpaul - got a microfiber sofa so I had to rinse the piss area with water and then spend like an hour drying it out properly so there was no 'wet stain'. Shit sucked.

Thanks for the tips, guys. I'll look out for those recommendations, otherwise I'll just roll the dice and pick something that sounds fancy.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I hate when people (males and female alike) refer to me as "friend". 'Have a happy Easter, friend'. No, we're not friends anymore, cunt/asshole. I've got a fucking name.

Thanks for the tips, guys. I'll look out for those recommendations, otherwise I'll just roll the dice and pick something that sounds fancy.
Just get Stella rosa. Every casual drinker who dislikes wine likes that oversweetened bullshit. I know this sounds elitist but I take my wine seriously.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
You're like the spiritual successor to a member named eggman who was banned just before you started showing up in this very thread. The posting resemblance is uncanny.

You're like the spiritual successor to a member named eggman who was banned just before you started showing up in this very thread. The posting resemblance is uncanny.

eggman liked breaking bad too

would be pretty weird if thats not eggman

i mean i know a lot of people like that show but he was pretty fervent about iirc

EloquentM

aka Mannny
eggman liked breaking bad too

would be pretty weird if thats not eggman

i mean i know a lot of people like that show but he was pretty fervent about iirc
What made me suspicious was the post about jerking off about an ex. Eggman would admit to that all the time.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
The great thing about drinking all the time is that you're not a little bitch who only drinks once a month.

J/K, please don't cry.

eh I just don't have the energy/time at the moment. also my kid is at a stage now where he picks up on subtle things and I don't want to be that 'drunk dad' you know? plus it's kind of nice to go completely without vices then indulge once in a while. Like, I'm surprisingly drunk off this single bottle. it's weird.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
eh I just don't have the energy/time at the moment. also my kid is at a stage now where he picks up on subtle things and I don't want to be that 'drunk dad' you know? plus it's kind of nice to go completely without vices then indulge once in a while. Like, I'm surprisingly drunk off this single bottle. it's weird.
I've said it before but you're the best ever.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
What's there to love.

Mmmm, that feeling of the sleeping pills kicking in just as your buzz escalates from slamming last minute beers. So numb. You could probably do surgery on me right now.

image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom