• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
This is the sunniest, warmest day of the year so far. Good vibes. Going to go out into town, catch a buzz and try to have a good time.

What kind of big plans do you slugs have for the night? It's fuckin Friday.

balddemon

Banned
This is the sunniest, warmest day of the year so far. Good vibes. Going to go out into town, catch a buzz and try to have a good time.

What kind of big plans do you slugs have for the night? It's fuckin Friday.

not shit. college basketball. video games. cannot fucking wait until I get a job and can play basketball again.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I have a fairly large penis. Usually when I'm in bed at night I'm pretty much fondling myself the entire time. Not jerking off just touching all over my shit.

Mr.Fresh

Ugghhh I just chilled wit this girl and we was about fuck but I left the condoms! Then she texted me like I have condoms. Wtf?! She's like come back tomorrow night. Now I'm drunk and I didn't get any pussy. 😩

Guys, I'm out with some people and my friend's coworker apparently has the hots for me. My friend had at one time expressed interest in this girl, but nothing ever happened.

What's the guy code on this? Safe to pursue or stay away? Yes, she's hot.

Well fuck. That was weird.

So my friend explicitly gave me his blessing as far as that girl goes, then got (really) drunk and presumably changed his mind and started hitting on her hardcore. She was literally pushing him off to try and get over to me all night and I could tell she was getting annoyed by it. So much so that she ended up leaving lol. Fuck.

Edit: Girl just added me on Facebook. The story continues.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Well fuck. That was weird.

So my friend explicitly gave me his blessing as far as that girl goes, then got (really) drunk and presumably changed his mind and started hitting on her hardcore. She was literally pushing him off to try and get over to me all night and I could tell she was getting annoyed by it. So much so that she ended up leaving lol. Fuck.

Edit: Girl just added me on Facebook. The story continues.

post pics

PM me pics

I remember when it was first on the creator* would come on in a dope hawaiian shirt and shades to introduce the show. so awesome.

*dudes name is van partible apparently. so badass.

nCgQyVl.png

Kjellson

I have a tip: Don't tell a friend at a party that another friend's girlfriend (both are at the party) is hot, because it just gets complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom