• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing lucky get hit on by women isn't really doing much for me while sober. If I wanted to see a guy get swarmed by chicks I'd go watch reverse gangbangs.

I learned a lot today. I learned tinychat is not a good place to be when sober. It's dark and disturbing.

I still trolled the hell out of that place and in doing so revealed the insanity of angel.

In an unrelated matter I got a lot of thinking to do about my life.

FairyD

I gotta say, I'm starting to prefer getting drunk in the morning compared to the evening/day/night.

I gotta pretty good system going on. I wake up, have breakfast and then swig from the bottle till about 8:45 and then I head off to work. When I get home from work is when I start smoking up. It's working out pretty great.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
We knew angel was insane a while ago. Refer to the hotness crazy graph:

hot-crazy-scale.gif

Happy birthday Brian and Arab!

ZeroRay

Lets be real here. Everyone who goes to tinychat is at least a little cray.

That, and crazy sex is the best sex. Acrid, you lucky dog.

Minus_Me

I'm still going to go to meetings and I've made amends with my friend. My gf will also be joining me at meetings which is a pretty big step for our relationship. Working way too much lately and I needed a drink.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
These beers are giving me major cig cravings right now. I'm so stupid for touching that shit again after quitting but I chucked my pack out the window last night. I only have myself to blame but it hasn't helped that I've been hanging out with a friend a lot recently who smokes and practically throws those shits at me all night when we chill. Oh well I've been through worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom