• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not sayin fuck it it just never clicked for me in the same way

I have the first 4 volumes of futurama on DVD but I don't think I've made it past the 2nd

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Mac, you should watch golden era Simpsons. It's as good as ever, I promise. Futurama is def some lame nerd shit.

Holy fick I got drunk last night. I didn't even drink that much but wow. I sent a random friend request to a girl I want to bang oops.

obin_gam

My to-do-list I made before the easter holiday which ends this monday:
- Read and grade ~40 essays
- Construct 2 exams
- Outline social science course
- Outline religion course
- Outline geography course

What I have done thusfar

coldvein

Banned
is bioshock infinite actually any good?

one of my friend lent me tomb raider and told me i ahve to play it.

i dont have time to play games. i still kinda want to play reveangeance tho. guide me, friends.

ps sorry for bringing videogame message board discussion over here.

is bioshock infinite actually any good?

one of my friend lent me tomb raider and told me i ahve to play it.

i dont have time to play games. i still kinda want to play reveangeance tho. guide me, friends.

ps sorry for bringing videogame message board discussion over here.

Don't play Tomb Raider, as it's a waste of your time. Play Rising or Bioshock. Preferably Bioshock.

balddemon

Banned
so I was texting eggman, and he made sure to mention that life without gaf sucks. haha.

anyways I had a great dream last night. a couple friends and I went to the senior graduation at our college, and on the way back we got separated. whatever. so I took a wrong turn and had to beat the shit out of a 6'5" 250lb man beast. his gf was very happy, as he was an abusive bf. she had a great ass and was 5'10". yes please.

as we walked up to the next obstacle, I smacked her ass and she let out a squeal of sexuality. I told her "there's more where that came from, baby", with a suggestive grin on my face. anyways the next bf was beating up his gf so I slit his throat from behind like an assassin. I asked the girls if they wanted to have a threesome and they agreed. so we set out to find a spot to have sex. we decided to just go back to the hotel.

along the way, we found a few more couples, and we invited them along to the orgy we were now hosting. we made it back to the hotel, and you could almost taste the sexuality on the air. everyone was rarin and ready to go. get into the hotel, we can't hold it back any longer. we started banging in the lobby and anyone in the lobby at the time joined in. it was fantastic. and then I woke up.

Noshino

shit i got a problem

neighbor is cool but i got the kid drunk as shit *he is thriwong up and shit)

we were both going fo rthe same girl yeah yaeh dont ask mothercukers

anyway
now i feel badabout getting the kid drunk and shit wahtdo i do
/?

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Meeting up with a couple Gaffers on tuesday, it's going to be fucking lovely.

How you guys doing, havent posted in here for a while

Get'sMad

nice day outside

washed and detailed my car and then went for a 3 mile run.

now it's time to get some mexican food and get drunk

lightus

Guys, alcohol FORCED me to eat this last night.

rMkBZSz.jpg

Double cheeseburger on a hoagie with fried onion rings, chicken and mac n cheese. It was both terribly disgusting and amazing.

I'll have to try it again sober to reanalyze.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
My buds are busy and I have the night free; I'm gonna go get some food and beer. I'm gonna get drunk. Should I

- Watch Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness
- Play System Shock 2 with the lights off and headphones on
- Play Bioshock Infinite because its easier than SS2 and I might ruin my SS2 game with poor alcoholic induced inventory management/choosing leveling up path
- Be adventurous and watch a movie I haven't seen before (due to alcohol, would prefer action, sci fi, or comedy, but will watch anything including a Lifetime show if it's good)
- Other (specify)

And wow at that mac and cheese shit.

lightus

That mac n cheese looks like vomit n cheese.

If you think that looked bad imagine how I looked, being drunk enough to actually eat it.

My buds are busy and I have the night free; I'm gonna go get some food and beer. I'm gonna get drunk. Should I

- Watch Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness
- Play System Shock 2 with the lights off and headphones on
- Play Bioshock Infinite because its easier than SS2 and I might ruin my SS2 game with poor alcoholic induced inventory management/choosing leveling up path
- Be adventurous and watch a movie I haven't seen before (due to alcohol, would prefer action, sci fi, or comedy, but will watch anything including a Lifetime show if it's good)
- Other (specify)

And wow at that mac and cheese shit.

I vote System Shock 2. I would say Infinite but there aren't manual saves. Your sloppy drunk gaming will be saved forever.

welp the bitch just bailed, i'm off the hook! time to drink fat tire
Lame, I was looking forward to hanging out with you in ramen heaven these next few weeks.

Guys, alcohol FORCED me to eat this last night.

Double cheeseburger on a hoagie with fried onion rings, chicken and mac n cheese. It was both terribly disgusting and amazing.

I'll have to try it again sober to reanalyze.
Holy shit that is gnarly. Were the onion rings and chicken on the burger as well? Or on the side?

Wool

let's hurry up and get to the next page so I don't have to keep scrolling past the dog vomit being smuggled in tin foil.

Aren't you subscribed to the thread? Just click the orange thing and it takes you to the first post you haven't looked at. This is GAF 101, c'mon now.

Also, you being in MT, happy 406 day. I went to this place called the "406 Brewery" and they had free beers. woo woo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom