• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
rMkBZSz.jpg

gross

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ever just wanna tap someone on the shoulder, look deeply into their gaze and calmly say "I want to fuck you while your pregnant." Because i do. All the time.

I think I'm starting to want kids you guys.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Ever just wanna tap someone on the shoulder, look deeply into their gaze and calmly say "I want to fuck you while your pregnant." Because i do. All the time.

I think I'm starting to want kids you guys.
I think about touching girl's butts all the time.

i love everyone here

re: pax, I dunno yet, I'd like to, but scheduling etc. I promise I will not overdrink myself before arriving to the meet, and that I will take an old man nap in the afternoon so I can stay up later.

Kambing

Dude holy shit im so wasted i can't even typeeee.

God damn my wife and i just went to a chinese bakery and bought all types of shit. Right now im munching on some pastries they are soooooooo good. Dude especially the chicken pie god damn. Peace and love yall

I got one of those mini bottles of Crown Royal from someone. I just don't get the point. Even myself at 10 years old couldn't get drunk off this measly shit.

Luckily I got more.

balddemon

Banned
What the hell is a job club and what's a probation.

like, I'm on probation for crimes I committed. since I'm unemployed I have to go to what they call a job club. I went last month, forgot this month, and now I'll probably have to go every saturday for the next month.

I'm off probation for good on may 5th.

like, I'm on probation for crimes I committed. since I'm unemployed I have to go to what they call a job club. I went last month, forgot this month, and now I'll probably have to go every saturday for the next month.

I'm off probation for good on may 5th.

The probation one was a joke. But this job club sounds dumb and unnecessary.

balddemon

Banned
The probation one was a joke. But this job club sounds dumb and unnecessary.

yeah it is pretty stupid. but per the terms of my probation I need to have a fulltime job, go to school, or do this shit.

idk. I just am tired of paying $25/month and worrying about running into an asshole cop every time I get pulled over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom