• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroRay

Yeah, Happy (belated) Birthday.

I also felt the way you do the last two birthdays I had. It sucks, though I didn't get into an accident at least. So buck up and don't be a bitch.

Wool

GqOz0bYl.jpg

This is the kind of girl I'd see in the library, make eye contact with, and then think about for the next 3 days.

Wool

Aren't you both in college? I go to the Montana State University library pretty regularly, and it is full of babes checking their facebook/studying.

ZeroRay

College libraries are pretty hot.

Haven't been to my local library since like 2006. It was full of old people and perverts.

Wool

Do libraries even exist anymore? What's the point, we have the internet now.

I don't have internet, that's why I go to the library.

I check out a lot of books at the regular public library. There are a bunch of disgusting old bums that spend all day there though, so I don't like actually spending time at it.

Kwixotik

I spent the last week totally ignoring all of my classes and homework except OChem to study for a test today. I've been up for like 28 hours but I'm pretty sure I kicked the test's ass.

It's celebration time, which will probably be followed by like 14 hours of sleep.

balddemon

Banned
happy birthday yesterday midnights

I decided that I browse gaf enough even when I don't read it from my computer so I said fuck it. as long as I still get shit done I'll be fine.

in the meantime, I'm making chocolate lasagna. gonna be so good.

Minus_Me

I want to University in my home town with the campus located in the heart of the city. Never had the whole American college experience that I learned from Animal house.

Wool

I want to University in my home town with the campus located in the heart of the city. Never had the whole American college experience that I learned from Animal house.

I don't know about Animal House specifically, but college is amazingly similar to how it's portrayed in movies. All the different stereotypes of people are there. Pranks, parties, and people getting caught smoking weed in the dorms. Nerdy foreign exchange students who don't have any fun, farmer's daughter kind of girls that get way too crazy and end up pregnant by the end of Freshmen year, etc.

It's like a 4 year long wet dream, but when you wake up you're smothered with student loans.

Edit: I don't know if wet dream is the right description. You get the point though.

Minus_Me

My experience was more down to earth but I was still drinking pretty heavily. Never had a girl in that time though and didn't get much action either but it was still enjoyable.

Wool

Oh no, I don't get much (any) action either. I went to community college for two semesters after I dropped out of regular college and it wasn't so much fun. It was pretty much just my Freshmen year that was like that.

Kwixotik

So it turns out I'm not celebrating because everyone is off doing bullshit today and the campus is empty because everyone is gone watching horse races.

I don't know about Animal House specifically, but college is amazingly similar to how it's portrayed in movies. All the different stereotypes of people are there. Pranks, parties, and people getting caught smoking weed in the dorms. Nerdy foreign exchange students who don't have any fun, farmer's daughter kind of girls that get way too crazy and end up pregnant by the end of Freshmen year, etc.

It's like a 4 year long wet dream, but when you wake up you're smothered with student loans.

Edit: I don't know if wet dream is the right description. You get the point though.
While I think that's true for most large state schools, your experience can drastically differ depending on where you go to school.

For instance, I go to a small private Christian university (because they gave me a 90% scholarship), so obviously there are very few if any of the things you listed above (unfortunately), which probably explains why I never see similar babes in the library.

Dinner with a cutie tonight. Should be interesting.
Nice, dude. Good luck!

balddemon

Banned
While I think that's true for most large state schools, your experience can drastically differ depending on where you go to school.

For instance, I go to a small private Christian university (because they gave me a 90% scholarship), so obviously there are very few if any of the things you listed above (unfortunately), which probably explains why I never see similar babes in the library.

Nice, dude. Good luck!

I saw babes in my library (BYU-Hawaii) but then again, it's hawaii, and mormon girls are notoriously good looking in my experience.

Oh no don't get me wrong, we certainly have babes on campus. The problem is that they're all the "you're not getting into these pants till you put a ring on my finger" type. #yikes

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Gracias dudes. Lmao the funniest part is that this chick lives in Compton and my car is red hahahah. I'm fucked.

not really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom