• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
slow is good. its a fresh start. a way to get out all the negative and just relax and realize you're a blip on the painting of existence.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm gonna eat Pupusas and watch Star Trek all day. I got kinda wasted last night.
I also bought a new bike!
iH4zeOVnocCx5.jpg

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Shoulda gone low profile, but he did anything but. GG Eggman.

Had to get out a bit. Rode the bike to get a couple dranks but it's cold mane. Hopefully that car bomb will keep me warm.

lush

Get destroyed dennis(i c u lurkin). That's what happens when you post on the gaming side.

He dropped cash for that account too.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Lol for shame. Take those L's.

i still love you doe eggy

If he had told me ahead of time on steam or something I wouldn't have called him out so many times on it.

Chivalry. Resident Evil. Gonna get back into Killing Floor soon.

Guys who else is excited about Spring and especially Summer coming up? It's been a brutal Winter in more ways than one but I'm pretty excited for the coming months. It's like, wow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leMQ2kLtQlY

kurt vile rules.. great spring/summer music

i cant say a change in season means much to me at this point though

i have real bad allergies from spring so far :(

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
kurt vile rules.. great spring/summer music

i cant say a change in season means much to me at this point though

i have real bad allergies from spring so far :(

It used to not but I'm feeling optimism for the first time in forever. But to be fair in Michigan the seasons make a big difference since it's hard to even go outside in winter.

I also have allergies though I been blastin snot all day every day over the past few weeks.

Just found out there's a new Kurt Vile record, sounds pretty awesome so far.

Wool

imagine how easy life would be if you're a hot girl

I'd be president by now

I've thought about this. Ignoring everything else, I just know that it would be really easy to get a job bartending or serving. This girl I knew back in Minnesota had no job experience other than working at Subway in High School, and she got a job at this college bar making $100+ in tips every night. There is no way in Hell any bar would hire me unless I was some pro at making cocktails or something.

I guess it's hard to say without actually being in their shoes, but I imagine you'd get treated better by everyone too. I mean, what if you met this girl? Is it even possible to be a jerk to her?

rznHUjzl.jpg

Kwixotik

I've thought about this. Ignoring everything else, I just know that it would be really easy to get a job bartending or serving. This girl I knew back in Minnesota had no job experience other than working at Subway in High School, and she got a job at this college bar making $100+ in tips every night. There is no way in Hell any bar would hire me unless I was some pro at making cocktails or something.

I guess it's hard to say without actually being in their shoes, but I imagine you'd get treated better by everyone too. I mean, what if you met this girl? Is it even possible to be a jerk to her?

rznHUjzl.jpg

Is staring at her tits considered being a jerk?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
All the boys like her for her looks but I would love her for her personality and tell her what a strong, independent woman she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom