• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wool

I want to eat this fish like Gollum

8UoB5lT.jpg

i love the feeling of drinking on an empty stomach and you just feel it coating and numbing your stomach

like those peptol bismol commercials

I guess it's my stomach lining burning to cinders

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Anybody around? Drinking a red stripe, can't wait for the weekend. My goodness. I was dealing with some banking at th ATM afterwork and this security SUV was flashing their lights at me.

I hate gyms but I wouldn't mind adding some muscle so I could drink without consequences

how do you go to the gym and lift weights around buff dudes

I judge everyone I see are all people like that

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The key is to be so busy judging everyone else that you never pause to think about how they're judging you.

I hate gyms but I wouldn't mind adding some muscle so I could drink without consequences

I complained about the same thing yesterday. It's an awful place to be, everyone in there is there for some form of vanity.

ZeroRay

They won't say anything, but they're also secretly judging you. Not for reasons you think though.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Fuck gyms, all you need is a path for jogging and some heavy objects

Also it's fish and chip day and ive got a pint of ale and a pint of cider

yay

I'd do roids in a heartbeat if it wasn't for side effects. I don't wanna have big muscles but become a pizza face goon. You're just trading something for another at that point.

Anyone remember that guy on GAF who made a sex tape with a friend of his banging one of their GF's. I remember watching that video, that girl was a freak.

Why did I ever delete it.

Anyone remember that guy on GAF who made a sex tape with a friend of his banging one of their GF's. I remember watching that video, that girl was a freak.

Why did I ever delete it.
haha WHAT

no I do not remember this. someone find this thread asap.

oh wait, you mean that hannah chick or whatever? pretty sure they are all over the internet lol.

Rubbish King

Snuggler,

It has come to my attention that you have to brush a cat.
May you explain why this is done and is it fun because I have always had cats untill recently and they were always stubborn cunts and that would be the least fun experience ever

Luv from Tahsbrook

It's pretty blurry but it was like a guy posting his story and he was like no I won't link the video but people found it anyways. It was kind of a bummer story in the end from what I remember. Like it wasn't all fun and games.

That's probably it yeah.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=302108

Looks like coldvein posted in there.

Aww shiii

Epic tale

cats are pretty easy to brush, usually. just get a pet brush and feed it fancy treats while you brush it. that way you get fancy treats associated with your tool-assisted molestation.

Rubbish King

cats are pretty easy to brush, usually. just get a pet brush and feed it fancy treats while you brush it. that way you get fancy treats associated with your tool-assisted molestation.

My friend once got his cat to lick his penor, I don't talk to him anymore

Should I take an 8am summer class or a very late night class?
8am, you'll be better off having a real routine, you'll make more of your day. Trust me bro

coldvein

Banned
that hannah hotel thread was one of the most incredible shitz ever on gaf.

8 AM class sucks .. it really sucks. but late night class would suck too. how late?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom