• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
glitch-fucked
don't fuck with 17 year olds
they just wanna have fun
and you're ten years older
and something else

headstrong i'll take you on
headstrong i'll take on anyone
headstrong i'll take you on
headstrong
headstrong

a song by linkin zeppelin

edit: I just looked up actual lyrics, I was close on one of the lines

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I can't help this shit
I aim for the toilet but only hit the wall
why does my shit always seem to fall?
an ant looks up and gets shitted on
oh, that's me, brown as can be.

AcridMeat

Banned
look at me, i'm on TV
jumped up, and now
i'm as happy as can be
what's that noise
what's that sound
oh fuck now i'm in chocolate town

cause eloquent pooped on me

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Drinking some beer! Eating a sandwich.

I only mention this because I'm embarrassed about how entitled and uppity my post was a few weeks back. But that one girl who I accused of wasting my time turned about to be super super cool!! We're gonna go to the morgue and see a dead body soon (seriously), because her sister in law is interning or so,etching like that.

There's cat hair everywhere, I'm watching Star Trek.

Yo acrid have you been following these voxel world building combat games like star forge and planet explorers?

AcridMeat

Banned
The morgue is an interesting first date jtwo, maybe she wants to spend her entire life with you and that's some grim foreshadowing. I haven't heard of those games no.

Why would I send you there disappeared?

Eloquent is right my town sucks ass, but I'm 10 minutes from SF, so I get to blow all my money easily if I want to.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I'm the type of person who's nearly always happy. If you know anything about pressure though, you know the hot shit* has got to blow. Yesterday I was the most depressed I had been in months. Drunk, ciggarette binging. I was my own anus plugging shit. Ahhh we all need a little release now and again.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Place my love here

Here in love, my place.
Do you see?
Here love, my place.
See you do.
Love to hear,
Love you here too,
Love your feel too.
Lovely two, trouble is far.
Ecstasy in young hands.
Gestures with baby, my mime.
Camera, darling Camera mirror thy love.
Love thy mirror Camera, darling camera.

balddemon

Banned
turns out my parents stole my beer again. I found it, and the last pack they took, in their room. I'm debating taking it but I don't wanna get in trouble/kicked out.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
0001516_dudlet_europa_grade_2_safe_range.jpeg

I'd do what mac says or invest

balddemon

Banned
9 beers in the next 2.5 hours? sounds feasible. maybe I'll split it between today and tomorrow. I'll have to hot glue the lids back on unless you guys know of a different way?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
i haven't watched any of this should i y/n

i'm not zombie'd out so i can handle that part

It's only legit good a small amount of the time, but it's pretty much always watchable. If you're into the zombie thing it's worth wasting a few slow evenings on it.

I'm the type of person who's nearly always happy. If you know anything about pressure though, you know the hot shit* has got to blow. Yesterday I was the most depressed I had been in months. Drunk, ciggarette binging. I was my own anus plugging shit. Ahhh we all need a little release now and again.
I'm the same kind of person. I have a unique ability not to feel stress. The feeling just doesn't compute for some reason. I'm told its awesome but I wouldn't really know.

However, this time last year I hit rock bottom and was on a steady diet of alcohol and sleeping pills. Worst month of my life, hands down. With that being said, I eventually made it through and life has continued to get better and better from that point on. I have a feeling the same thing will happen to you. Just gotta buckle down and get through it first.

I wasted too much time watching Walking dead, this is my last season.
Same here, man. Season 3 got super stale to me. So much so that I've yet to watch the last two episodes.

You can only know rock bottom after you have risen from it. There is always further to fall, the only determinant to rock bottom is how far down you went before you began to turn things around. So theoretically I could be searching forever.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I'm the same kind of person. I have a unique ability not to feel stress. The feeling just doesn't compute for some reason. I'm told its awesome but I wouldn't really know.

However, this time last year I hit rock bottom and was on a steady diet of alcohol and sleeping pills. Worst month of my life, hands down. With that being said, I eventually made it through and life has continued to get better and better from that point on. I have a feeling the same thing will happen to you. Just gotta buckle down and get through it first.

Same here, man. Season 3 got super stale to me. So much so that I've yet to watch the last two episodes.
It was only one day. I was fine yesterday. Amazing actually. Today, in a few minutes I have to go to a career fair. Wish me luck (I don't believe in that)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom