• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minus_Me

late night - hit on the lovely ladies and arrange drinking events directly after class

training%2Bday.jpg

I got a day or two to think it over. You guys make good points but in my experience night classes is when the freaks (not the good kind) come out or the people who work all day and take classes to break the deadlock in their chosen life path.

Either way I gotta pass these classes or they're gonna put me on probation. Last chance for me to get a grip.

If it's community college 7-10pm would be the perfect time to meet young and vulnerable single mothers.

He's right. I once had a class with a single mother who said she was trying to find a man. It was kind of depressing. She was on some crazy diet where they give a hormone that naturally releases when you're pregnant so you can eat only like 500 calories a day and not die.

I like to think "freaks" = "working moms who are hard up for some d and dtf"

Around these parts if you're attractive you have become a trophy wife who doesn't need to be going to school. Only the skeezy chicks that can't find a guy to take care of them are left. Do you wanna bang that kind of woman?

coldvein

Banned
there's an older lady (40ish) in one of my classes with big fake tits. super dumb and white trashy. i kinda want to hand her a note saying "lets fuck no strings attached" or something.

balddemon

Banned
wow I"m retarded. so you guys know how I thought I missed that employment club bullshit? well it turns out that it is tomorrow not last saturday. the letter I got even said the 13th, I just assumed that was the saturday coming up.

smfh

I better not forget again.

Midnights take the evening class. I've taken a few evening classes in my life and they've always been the ones I've enjoyed the most. Everyone seems way more relaxed in the evening than they do at 8AM. I suppose it depends on whether or not you're a morning person though.

balddemon

Banned
classes that start before 4pm have the best looking girls imo.

the evening classes do have the hot moms and the guys you wanna get a drink with.

It's summer quarter though. I think the unfortunate truth is that many of the hot college coeds won't be taking classes then. You're probably bound to get the mom/working crowd regardless.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I can't believe it's still snowing. Finally thought I could start park drinking.

I know right? Fuck this. There's been winter weather advisories and shit over the past few days. It's Friday and I've been cooped up at work and home all week, I need to get out. I'm probably gonna end up sliding off the road and dying in a fiery wreck tonight.

I'm gonna take the day class. I've had no luck at with night so why not try the opposite. I'm trying to change things here.

Doesn't matter whose in the class at this point.

To be honest I'd rather be in a class without hot chicks because odds are they won't wanna be getting with me especially if there's any hot studs in the class too.

ZeroRay

There was this hot ass eastern European mom in one of my finance classes, oh man.

And Midnights, just take the one most convenient for you and don't be so damn concerned over the attractiveness of your class. Cause you know you ain't gonna be fuckin' any of em lolololol.

balddemon

Banned
To be honest I'd rather be in a class without hot chicks because odds are they won't wanna be getting with me especially if there's any hot studs in the class too.

who the fuck cares? you don't go to class to hook up with people, you go to class to learn. I figured that out the hard way, don't get on academic suspension like me.

ZeroRay

Okay fine, 8AM. For me personally, late classes gave me some bad habits like not wanting to go when the time came and just staying home. Morning classes mitigated that tremendously.

Also I have come into possession of some Swedish slacks. Question is, are the prices denominated in Euros or Krona?

http://www.mq.se/article/mills_slacks?attr1_id=6040

Edit: Krona, was hoping for Euros so I could feel fashionable like mac.

Wool

Swedish slacks? What is the difference?

I've got 1 grey, 1 black, and 1 tan pair of Dickie's pants. They work in every setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom