• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
tumblr_mgapbzAM2P1rmhw7oo1_500.jpg
Quit posting anorexic girls please.

since you are here, what are your thoughts on man-gap (space betwixt thigh and gooch meats), or does such a thing not exist? Please advise.

don't know and don't really care

the women who have them are generally wayyyyyyyyy too skinny, though.

edit: ^^^ apparently we're on the same page, both literally and figuratively

Wool

I just want to say that page 168 of "drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics" almost brought a tear to my eye. Great pictures everyone. Luckyboy's were the best, but it's good to see anyone participating besides myself.

Edit: Oh and as far as the well dressed thing goes, I think it'd be pretty funny if everyone went around dressed like this:

enhanced-buzz-19106-1300370603-0.jpg

oh wait...

Wool

I forgot to add to my opinion on the girls wearing winter hats in the summer. I hate it. I equally hate when men wear those hats. Having a style and wanting to look presentable is fine, but when it goes so far out of the way of function like that I think it's stupid. It also reminds me of Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. I don't think I like them.

There is something to be said about just wearing a tank top:

claire-sinclair.jpg

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Damn, spent most the night at a club. Got pretty lit, smoked a ton of cigs which is bad.

My stoner buddy danced with some fat chicks. It's kinda sad but despite making a lot of personal improvements I'm still off my game. Until now I've only lived a few months as a single adult and those were spent recovering from a long relationship. I have the tools but I just don't know how to use them right now. I get all locked up. Lots of missed opportunities but shit was fun so whatever.

Now it's 230 and I'm drinkin a 40.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWmQNeGQb7w

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving

Wool

Snuggler I did not know you were on East Coast time.

Also, do you want to be roommates? I like 40's, and I have a foosball table.

coldvein

Banned
this thigh gap shit is ridiculous.

arab: id have to go to the trouble of actually scanning the pictures. they are actual photographs. i dont know how to do that.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Thigh gaps are aight but I prefer a girl with a little more substance down there. Gimme something to plop my face into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom