• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just buckling in for some Dark Souls. I've reached a real turning point in my understanding of the game. Trying to get my buddy into it too. Gonna go buy him a copy later.

arab

Just buckling in for some Dark Souls. I've reached a real turning point in my understanding of the game. Trying to get my buddy into it too. Gonna go buy him a copy later.

if you need any help i shall save you. greatest game ever made. i got banned over my love of it.

Salsa

what the fuck happened to this thread

edit: oh I think it's over, was reading last page

midnights I was dating an anorexic friend who's a model and we ended it because her bones were freaking me the fuck out

you can have her

gotta say I ran into her at the Black Keys concert and she looked fucking good. But it was cold and all those clothes LIE

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
if you need any help i shall save you. greatest game ever made. i got banned over my love of it.
GFWL is down. :(
I'm shooting the dragons tail for the drake sword!!

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah I think all of Microsauce's shit is down right now.

I need to get back to Dark Souls. I'm such a piece of shit for not beating it yet even though I got it day one on PS3.

One shows a girl's butthole.

This is nice: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v151/Dreamspace/LGSKi.jpg (PG-13 content warning)
I've seen that girl on the internet before. A+.

I've also been working on a new Dark Souls file. Got stuck on the Four Kings the first time around and never made it further. I'm there now and I expect to demolish them tonight.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It's a really satisfying game. It really does feel like a flashback to how games used to be before they became scripted carnival rides.

Making Philly cheesesteaks for lunch. On my third beer. Gonna go see Jurassic Park tonight.

AcridMeat

Banned
Jtwo is living the life. I made some money today, thinking about Dark Souls as well, but I may just wait for the new one so I don't have to deal with GFWL.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Mah just get it. It took me 15 hours to feel like I understand if. And I'm still really bad at it.

Wool

Dark Souls and Demon's Souls are the only two games I've ever gotten platinum trophies in. Such good games.

I haven't bought a single videogame in 2013...

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I've been playing a ton of Resident Evil 6 and that shit owns, now tonight I'm being a lazy piece of shit and playing this Dishonored game all night, which also owns.

I dropped my one-hitter and half of it broke off, now I have to hit it from the jagged, shattered side. Trying not to inhale any glass.

Wool

I never played Bayonetta. I have Vanquish though, that's a great game.

I'm going to be getting $500 for winning this fantasy basketball league in the next week or so, I think I might buy a bottle of Blue Label Johnny Walker.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Beat mania time y'all the mailmen just came!
EsC6PdX.jpg

Wool

Was it Jtwo or Snuggler that built their own computer? How much does that cost? I need to get in on that two monitor business.

Did shady-space quit this thread? I don't think he should have made the OP.

AcridMeat

Banned
Wool you can get a really great PC for $800.

I paid $660 for mine in 2008, but I was getting mid-tier stuff. I replaced the video card in like 2011, but that didn't have to happen.

RAM is so cheap now I can't wait to build a new one.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah my PC is amazing, but by no means a typical build. It's incredibly high end AND small formfactor.

A fool and his money are easily parted.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Uhh, so I passed out drunk and missed jurassicnpark. Now I'm awake and it's like what the hell.

sn00zer

Sup mothat fuckas....Infinite is the best game eva..... well so far...well its not the best but its pretty good
...ithe prettiest good game ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom