• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Lets just slam beers and sing brothersport.

Open up your throat

Support your brother

You got to weigh what you say
To help you shape the way you play
You gotta get rid of the mourning
Sort out the habits of your mind

You're halfway 'til you're fully grown
You've got a real good shot
Won't help to hold inside
Give a real, give a real
Shout out

Until you're fully grown
You've got a real good shot
Won't help to hold inside
Give a real, give a real
Shout out

I haven't lost a game of FIFA in my last 10 matches. This is the greatest thing that's happened to me in months.

Can't win forever but the moment is all that matters.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Salsa have you played star forge or planet explorers yet?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Do you guys ever feel so close to one of your friends you're just like " damn I feel hella gay right now!" Last night I was listening to by buddy/brother tell a story and I was engaged in it just staring in his eyes and listening to this minidisc I was overcome with arousal and love. I love ladies, obvs, but sometimes you just have a moment with a guy. Granted its built on like a decade old foundation of understanding but I got REAL quiet for like 15 minutes afterwards.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Same. I have star forge on my wish list and I have planet explorers backed for 20 bucks but I haven't got around to testing them out. We should play together!

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
So i've decided I'm going to join the armed forces, stuck between NAVY and RAF..Will have a few months to decide as I'm a couple minutes too slow to pass the fitness test (You need to do a 2.4KM run in 11 mins) I do a KM in 5 mins flat but I still need to lose some weight anyway

So i've decided I'm going to join the armed forces, stuck between NAVY and RAF..Will have a few months to decide as I'm a couple minutes too slow to pass the fitness test (You need to do a 2.4KM run in 11 mins) I do a KM in 5 mins flat but I still need to lose some weight anyway

I'm proud of you.

I JJOIN YOU DRUNKETH THREAD. WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE BEST,

Mzvvwuq.png

EloquentM

aka Mannny
So I said happy birthday to her. Monkey off my fucking shoulder. I feel like I'm tying up all my loose ends finally. This time last year I was in Vegas. Wow feels like a lifetime ago. Anyways I can say that after nearly 10 fucking months I feel like myself again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom