• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
OMG HOW COULD I FORGET WOOL. HE'S GOING TO BRING A PLETHORA OF SEXY WOMEN FOR THE MEET UP AND THEN LEAVE WITH THREE OF THEM FOR THE ULTIMATE DRUNK FIURSOME.

Wool

OMG HOW COULD I FORGET WOOL. HE'S GOING TO BRING A PLETHORA OF SEXY WOMEN FOR THE MEET UP AND THEN LEAVE WITH THREE OF THEM FOR THE ULTIMATE DRUNK FIURSOME.

You DO care...

homeratthebatGIF2.gif

Wool

I just started Metal Gear Solid 3 (HD) last night, I had no idea how much better than 2 or 4 it was. Staring at girl's cleavage, sniping old men in wheelchairs, wearing alligator heads, eating raw snakes, climbing trees, etc. Why did they take all these great features out of 4?

And Atramental, aren't you still supposed to be on your year break anyway?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I just started Metal Gear Solid 3 (HD) last night, I had no idea how much better than 2 or 4 it was. Staring at girl's cleavage, sniping old men in wheelchairs, wearing alligator heads, eating raw snakes, climbing trees, etc. Why did they take all these great features out of 4?

And Atramental, aren't you still supposed to be on your year break anyway?
Man you late man you late fuck this rum. Gonna get some more.

ZeroRay

The difference between bland and flavorful is the difference between an arabking and arab.

Daps to Eloquent and everyone else in this thread. Atra, you'll be back, they always come back.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Rum diaries lol

Rainy days in Cali are great. It's like a holiday. Females wear tights day. Yo this one girl is wearing tights with a leather jacket...what?

Wool

Rum diaries lol

Rainy days in Cali are great. It's like a holiday. Females wear tights day. Yo this one girl is wearing tights with a leather jacket...what?

This is fairly common up North. Well, a North Face fleece is more common than a leather jacket, but they both happen.

I'm okay with anybody wearing any type of pant besides sweatpants that have their high school's name going down the side. I don't expect everyone to be dressed up at all times, but sweatpants out in public is just a lack of respect for society.

Chopper

So who's looking forward to tomorrow"/ Nintendo Direct.

And who just had a huge argument wi their girlfriend?!

Yeah! We're all awesome!

Edit. I love Gaf!

coldvein

Banned
i never got into that sake stuff.

one time i did a shot that was sake mixed with some kind of chopped up raw seafood and a little birds egg tho

coldvein

Banned
sounds... vile?

i'm sure it was. obviously i had to be pretty drunk to agree to it.

i had been at the bar drinking alone, then this couple came in and bought me more drinks and asked me if i wanted to go to sushi. i said sure. they bought a bunch of sake, which we drank. plus that weirdass shot. i was thinking the dude wanted to take me home and watch me bang his wife, which i was into, but by the end of sushi had probably decided i was way too drunk to fuck anything.

reminds me of when my friends got drunk at some random wing joint and the waiter offered them 'prairie fire' which was a blended double of every shot in the house PLUS their hottest wing sauce. They looked like they were gonna cry, and of course tried to drink milk, which, well, did not sit well in swirling pit that was their stomach lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom