• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Do you ever worry that your brain is just gonna start hemorrhaging? Is that normal?

I wonder if Blame Space is in jail right now.

AcridMeat

Banned
I'm not sure what you could have done to disappoint me or why that'd be the case. I'm a bit taken aback. It's like meeting a celebrity and they tell you they like your smile or something.

What do you want me to do stick my fingers down my throat? I never throw up, it's my thing.
God you sound like one of my roommates in college. Sorry Sam I don't care you've never thrown up due to drinking in your life. While you were at the library Cam and Taylor and I have been drinking everclear and mountain dew on the roof and listening to hootie and the blowfish.

I want to go back to college.

To be honest I'm not really a simp. I don't treat girls well or play that nice guy stuff. Not sure if anyone noticed but I'm a bit of a smart ass jerk (crazy, I know) but that kind of angle only works when you're good looking.

Like when you get friendzoned by a ugly girl you don't care. Girls only respond to the asshole when he's sexy.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
^^^ I actually like you midnights. I just fuck with you because the thread would be boring otherwise.

I almost puked once while downing a bottle of jack but I know A technique to prevent vommitting so it's not like I haven't almost yaked.

FairyD

So I did my first interview today. It was a peer interview where my company is looking for a project manager. I actually forgot I was interviewing someone this morning so I came in a bit drunk.

I ended up coming in 15 minutes late and my co-worker was already asking the guy the question. When I got into the interview room I was already a little buzzed, but I had to take a major piss. The entire time I was thinking, 'I have to pee, I have to pee, why does this guy keep talking.'

I don't think anyone noticed. Good thing I'm pretty sober now.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
What kind of jorb?

I wish I could take like three months off and just roam the country or some shit, but I'm a slave to my job. Not only for the money but because it's pretty much my only prospect for the future, the whole college thing didn't really work out.

What kind of jorb?

I wish I could take like three months off and just roam the country or some shit, but I'm a slave to my job. Not only for the money but because it's pretty much my only prospect for the future, the whole college thing didn't really work out.
I'm spending a month driving across the country camping this summer. You should come with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom