• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
reminds me of when my friends got drunk at some random wing joint and the waiter offered them 'prairie fire' which was a blended double of every shot in the house PLUS their hottest wing sauce. They looked like they were gonna cry, and of course tried to drink milk, which, well, did not sit well in swirling pit that was their stomach lol.
"Prairie Fire" must just be a house death drink of sorts. I've been to a couple bars that have offered these and they've always been some cocktail of terrible liquor combinations + hot sauce.

"Prairie Fire" must just be a house death drink of sorts. I've been to a couple bars that have offered these and they've always been some cocktail of terrible liquor combinations + hot sauce.
probably hah. I don't know why they did it, the guy brought it by for everyone looking for takers. We were all drunk and I and as it passed under my nose it smelled like satan's asshole after thai food diarrhea.

great top page post

I think that was his cousin, not his sister.

i think i ... dont need to try one.

never done any of those spicy food challenges either.
I've done the 7 alarm at Wingdome. It was spicy but nothing I couldn't handle. Apparently most people felt the same, because they've since upped it to 7 7 Alarms in 7 minutes to get the free shirt.

Wool

unless someone has been saving the pics I've posted inthe past, I don't remember what i posted lol

Well yeah I've been saving them. Who knows when I'll need this next:

8iNZU.jpg

Minus_Me

I've been hanging out at my bar since my gf is helping her sister. The old adage that your bartender is like a therapist is ringing quite true lately.

Wool

Does Playstation Home still exist?

yzYRlzNl.jpg

I think the stripes are some kind of evolutionary trick to make men think she has child bearing hips.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Wow fun night out. Lots of good encounters. Kinda made a new friend but he started to kiss my ass super hard and it got weird. Ran into quite a few cute bitches. Now it's 3am and I gotta work early. Oh well this summer should own. Peace.

balddemon

Banned
Today said:
Scattered thunderstorms during the morning becoming more widespread and possibly severe this afternoon. Storms may produce large hail and strong winds. High 68F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.

Tonight said:
Thunderstorms. Some strong to locally severe early. Heavy rain will accompany some storms especially overnight. Storms may produce large hail and strong winds. Low around 50F. S winds shifting to NNW at 10 to 20 mph. 1 to 2 inches of rain expected.

hellz yeah t storms

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
We supposed to get some thunder storms tonight but right now it's all sunny and shit. After barely sleeping I'm def down for a stormy night indoors, sometimes that shit hits the spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom