• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm gonna hang a weight from my dick every morning until that shit's stretched out to like a foot long. It'll look like a slim jim.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It took me awhile but I finally grew some decent facial hair recently. It's my first attempt at it, but I cultivated it well. But last night I was trimmin' and accidentally fucked up a huge patch of the middle so I'm probably gonna shave it all off tonight. ;_;

EloquentM

aka Mannny
It took me awhile but I finally grew some decent facial hair recently. It's my first attempt at it, but I cultivated it well. But last night I was trimmin' and accidentally fucked up a huge patch of the middle so I'm probably gonna shave it all off tonight. ;_;

it probably looks magical. I'm obsessed with facial hair so much that I almost bought a bottle of rogaine to throw on my face lmao.

Riggs

Banned

lololol you can't grow a beard admit it

balddemon

Banned
I was planning to but I just ended up getting lean. Which was fine because I was turning into a lard ass back in late 2011 and early 2012.

you should do starting strength. fuck p90x. that shit is for pussies*.

*disclaimer: I did p90x at one point. I was indeed a pussy.

AcridMeat

Banned
image.php

Yessss she's back!

You guys really ratted eggman out? You guys are a bunch of bitches, those that did it I mean. Lame shit.
lol yes, we ratted out the completely new guy to neogaf who sported a walter white avatar and posted about jacking off, telling snuggler to suck his dick, and his love of big tits all within the first 20 some posts in this thread. Yeah.

Riggs

Banned
lol yes, we ratted out the completely new guy to neogaf who sported a walter white avatar and posted about jacking off, telling snuggler to suck his dick, and his love of big tits all within the first 20 some posts in this thread. Yeah.

lol, he's a cool guy just sticking up for him. Don't be a dick you silly fuck.

Riggs

Banned
I'm too old for this shit Riggs.

Well, what do you wanna hear, man? Do you wanna hear that sometimes I think about eatin' a bullet? Huh? Well, I do! I even got a special bullet for the occasion with a hollow point, look! Make sure it blows the back of my goddamned head out and do the job right! Every single day I wake up and I think of a reason not to do it! Every single day! You know why I don't do it? This is gonna make you laugh! You know why I don't do it? The job! Doin' the job! Now that's the reason!

Love you guys

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Well, what do you wanna hear, man? Do you wanna hear that sometimes I think about eatin' a bullet? Huh? Well, I do! I even got a special bullet for the occasion with a hollow point, look! Make sure it blows the back of my goddamned head out and do the job right! Every single day I wake up and I think of a reason not to do it! Every single day! You know why I don't do it? This is gonna make you laugh! You know why I don't do it? The job! Doin' the job! Now that's the reason!

Love you guys

Tldr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom