• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
sZZYkg1.jpg
oh mah fuckin god yall

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
When you smoke sativas and play dark souls you call it
dank souls.

Nuklear

Banned
I can't see how Dark Souls would be fun drunk but maybe I'll try it some weekend. Maybe I'm just thinking from a first run perspective but after you already beat everything in the game maybe it's fun.

AcridMeat

Banned
I can't see how Dark Souls would be fun drunk but maybe I'll try it some weekend. Maybe I'm just thinking from a first run perspective but after you already beat everything in the game maybe it's fun.
It certainly beats playing dota, jesus christ what an anti-fun game.

AcridMeat

Banned
All MOBA's are anti-fun. I still fail to see how they are so popular. They are the antithesis of boring.
As someone who has played League of Legends a lot in the last year 1/2, I tend to agree. Thing is, there are aspects that are really gratifying to it, but there are 15 other aspects that are just trying to piss you off at all times.

How'd that go Steve?

That's a goood call I should do that.

I can't wait to see most of you again.
If by that you mean PAX then same here dude. It's only April but I'm counting down the days. Going to be an amazing weekend.

For me, I'm more tolerable of all the deaths when I'm drunk. Drinking is the difference between laughing it off and raging for me with that game.

I just proposed to the bartender
Congrats, Steve.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
episode 2 is the coolest goddamn game ever made holy fuuuck

Half-Life 2 Episode 2?

Oh boy, just wait 'till you start playing the mods. Shit gets down.

Minerva: Metastasis
Mission Improbable

There are others but I will say no more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom