• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
bQROqmg.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
UHHH IM PRETTY SURE DJANGO JUST KICKED DOWN A DOOR AND SAID

"LISTEN TO BE BABY."

THIS MY FAVORITE MOVIE EVER

Riggs

Banned
i think the only thing that gives riggs peace is anal

I took a cell phone pic of my tv, with 300 playing. But something is going wrong. I bet you smell like capacola and hope mixed together. I love you and wish you luck in all your future endeavors.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I just told my girlfriend "I want to wath you touch yourself while looking at Elijah Wood"

Is this accpetable behavior?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I can think of many contexts where that is appropriate.

ZeroRay

Added lucky, Riggs, and the horse man on Steam.

I'll get in on this counter strike thing when my laptop doesn't overheat when rendering more than 7 polygons.

Damn thing was running pretty good when I bought it too.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
In a little bar relapsing on refreshing beer, its so cold and warms me up with a happy glow.

Quit my job a few hours ago tash, this downhill spiral has reached the bottom, spent a good amount of cash on new adidas trainers and a nice pair of voi jeans.

I will need to look fresh for my future job searches.

balddemon

Banned
Omg this church thing is so boring. We had to get here 45 minutes early for whatever reason and its like 2 hours long. I wish I had a flask or mini bottles in my socks. Being drunk or even tipsyw would make this so much better.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
My most recent ex tried to force me to go to church with her. I almost did it just to pacify her, but then it became very clear that she didn't want me there for support as much as she expected that I would "come around" if I spent enough time there. Fuck that. I tried to keep my mouth and respect her shit, but she wasn't going to do the same. Even pussy isn't worth allowing someone to try to brainwash you. The next one needs to be an atheist or at least a satan-worshiper.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
My most recent ex tried to force me to go to church with her. I almost did it just to pacify her, but then it became very clear that she didn't want me there for support as much as she expected that I would "come around" if I spent enough time there. Fuck that. I tried to keep my mouth and respect her shit, but she wasn't going to do the same. Even pussy isn't worth allowing someone to try to brainwash you. The next one needs to be an atheist or at least a satan-worshiper.
Satan-worshipers are pretty bad too. Next thing you know you'll be in a cult and she'll be asking you to slit your wrist, slit a lambs neck and combine the two blood streams.

Wool

I've never had Pernod, but I'm sure I'd like it. I've only ever had absinthe one time, and it was some cheap shit called "Lucid". Absinthe is illegal in Minnesota, so we drove to Wisconsin to get it.

tumblr_mlxy05Pqwc1qdlh1io1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom