• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
appropriate ad for this thread:

4mLrYEa.png

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Maybe he's alone in the sense that no one wants to acknowledge his existence.

By any chance are you of the brown minority, Steven?

Edit:

Shit El, you in Florida? Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area or one of the loser counties?

Edit 2: Fuck it, I realized you were referring to Riggs. Yeah, he's a disgrace to THIS state if you can believe it..
lol, that'll do zero, that'll do.

Riggs

Banned
I don't think he's racist .... he just typing shit because he's drunk. NeoGAF lol.

Half of all of your friends talk like this and you guys know it. I don't personally because I am a fucking gentlemen. But just sayin, and if he is racist oh well. Glad I am in a position of authority in real life to deflect all incoming attacks.

Someone play something w/ me damn it : (

Riggs

Banned
Someone play CSS or CS GO with me

Or I am going to account suicide, then real suicide. I got a porch I can jump off of, 2nd story. It's only about 15 Feet up, but if I angle my neck right I am pretty sure I can do it.

Up to you guys .....

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Someone play CSS or CS GO with me

Or I am going to account suicide, then real suicide. I got a porch I can jump off of, 2nd story. It's only about 15 Feet up, but if I angle my neck right I am pretty sure I can do it.

Up to you guys .....

Get on the roof, then try it.

I literally have 0 friends on steam, ya'll are welcome to add me if you'd like though. Same name as here.

My nightly routine for the past few days has been to play Dark Souls while getting drunk.

It's working out AMAZINGLY WELL.
Same. I've played like 4 hours of Dark Souls already today. Have you been playing it on the stream/chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom