• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Jtwo do you have an application for becoming an acorn? I'd like to apply.
Uhh. It was just kinda happened. Now we're living with it.

I'm back from watching the sunset and hanging out.

Now I'm making nachos and working on a fresh six pack.

Wool

5nZcGWb.jpg

They gave me this big wheel of brie at work today. This is a cheese for people with means. I am moving into a house with some new people on Monday, and I am real excited to be putting my shit in the fridge and there's going to be this cheese sitting prominently in the butter compartment. First impressions are important.

0MU6JI9.jpg

On the last painful stretch of my career as a college student...

Couldn't go to two parties in the last couple of days because I've been trying to get my shit together for my graphic design portfolio evaluation.

I better at least get a fucking B on this portfolio that's been a pain in my ass for too long.

balddemon

Banned
On the last painful stretch of my career as a college student...

Couldn't go to two parties in the last couple of days because I've been trying to get my shit together for my graphic design portfolio evaluation.

I better at least get a fucking B on this portfolio that's been a pain in my ass for too long.

nice dude. I'm on my last stretch of probation. once Iget off, I feel like a huge weight will be lifted off my shoulders and I will try at life once again. 9 days left.

I don't know what I'm going to do aside from lift, move out, get a car and go to school for a math degree. I'm probably gonna end up teaching college math. that would be great. gimme dem freshmen ladies who need extra help.

I think I'm gonna just end up making my own t-shirt design business not too far down the road.

I want to give my friends cool shirts and then people can ask them "Whoa, where did you get that cool shirt?" and then of course they'll say I made it and *boom* I'm next Marc Ecko.

My biggest fear is the fear of not living up to my high standards I have set for myself.

Often times I think that's the only thing that drives me to succeed at stuff.

But hey, it seems to be working for me so far.

Got a job at a web design firm, gonna get a condo pretty soon, I have a good group of IRL friends that I can hang with now, gonna start eating super healthy and work out a bunch this summer and hopefully for the rest of my life.

balddemon

Banned
My biggest fear is the fear of not living up to my high standards I have set for myself.

Often times I think that's the only thing that drives me to succeed at stuff.

But hey, it seems to be working for me so far.

Got a job at a web design firm, gonna get a condo pretty soon, I have a good group of IRL friends that I can hang with now, gonna start eating super healthy and work out a bunch this summer and hopefully for the rest of my life.

maybe that's my problem I don't really have any standards set for myself. no clue where I would start. maybe by going to bed.

it sounds like you really have your life in order atra. I'm glad for you.

good luck and good night to all.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Watching Django Unchained. It's amazing so far.
Ok this is probably the best movie I've seen in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom