• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddemon

Banned
I don't know how I'd kill myself. haven't thought about it much lol. probably shoot myself I guess. wouldn't mind a heroin od. just pass out and never wake up. maybe ambien od.

Riggs

Banned
Some random cute girl added me on FB weeks ago thought she was a bot. All of a sudden we are talking. Could be future wifey guys.

coldvein

Banned
i have the true drunk thread man rankings list right in front of me, and well .. it's a little different than what some of you guys are saying.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I'm gonna be honest with you guys cause you're my bros. when I see a fat ass my heart literally skips a beat thinking about squeezing that shit. I've only felt that feeling while loving a girl. Man, squeezing fat asses is my heroin.

hurt me cold

hurt me good

I'm gonna be honest with you guys cause you're my bros. when I see a fat ass my heart literally skips a beat thinking about squeezing that shit. I've only felt that feeling while loving a girl. Man, squeezing fat asses is my heroin.

we already knew this

because you're black

Minus_Me

thats-racist3.gif

Riggs

Banned
Lol, flat stomache and nice face is my shit. You appreciate a nice stomache on a girl when you have been with all these fat ass chicks over the past 4 years.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Lol, flat stomache and nice face is my shit. You appreciate a nice stomache on a girl when you have been with all these fat ass chicks over the past 4 years.
Not really. Last girl I was with had a four pack. You don't see me running out to the gym do ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom