• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gangxxter

if you don't mind i'll post the next time here too when i'm drunk, since i don't care. i like this community here.
good night everyone!

Riggs

Banned
This chick on FB gonna be me wifey bro.

So i don't.need no sexy gangster. Except for you eloquent. Always room man.

balddemon

Banned
i have a story. i'm not gonna go into detail but my dad almost caught me jacking off. it was weird cuz i had to go in the bathroom with a raging hard-on tryin to bust out of my briefs and pretend to inspect my face or something while he did laundry. he either knew what i was up to or he had some poonani waiting for him back upstairs, cuz he musta loaded the laundry in record time.

I completely forgot how mesmerizing hot twins are until I saw some tonight. They dressed completely differently too, one was super edgy, the other super classy. It was like the ying and yang of the babe world.

Salsa

had a weird long talk with the ex trough facebook

basically ended up on us meeting on a couple days and having a coffee or something. She's with someone now but she gave me an argument about how our relationship ended really abrupt and she wanted to have a closure kinda talk, loose ends and explanations or whatever

told her I didnt wanna do it cause I really dont wanna relive that whole thing wich in many ways I still havent got over, but she told me its really important to her and whatnot and its not like she was bad to me or doesnt deserve that kinda thing so I guess i'll do it

I still think its a bad idea man, probably setting myself up for beimg crushed round 2. Been exactly a year now since the break up (wich is probably why she brought it up) but our way of "dealing" pretty much revolved around the fact that we havent seen each other since that day, wich in itself is bizarre considering it was a 5 year relationship

tl;dr: ill be getting pretty damn drunk soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom