• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riggs

Banned
Very nice very nice. Fuckin Saigon man.

Salsa good point, all depends where your hearts at only you know that part. Good luck though bro.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Goodnight Toospreak

tumblr_lg66qjcqM01qfd406.gif

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yo.
Hit me up with a fat graph of all species listed in order of average lifespan.

Thanks.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Vandalism. I smashed some shit in my room before heading out. I'm now on Citalopram to deal with my issues. Also kept my job but got a doctors line for a month off while my new meds kick in.

Hopefully a few months of work with these antidepressants will help solve my issues. I have also introduced weed back into my diet to make me a more relaxed person. My current goals now include getting back to my old self.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Vandalism. I smashed some shit in my room before heading out. I'm now on Citalopram to deal with my issues. Also kept my job but got a doctors line for a month off while my new meds kick in.

Hopefully a few months of work with these antidepressants will help solve my issues. I have also introduced weed back into my diet to make me a more relaxed person. My current goals now include getting back to my old self.

Good luck matey, play some terraria tonight, we can get happy togethaa

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Good luck matey, play some terraria tonight, we can get happy togethaa

Are you guys using Hiamchi ? I will be stoned between 3 - 5 then around five i will come back to baseline and eat some food and prepare for gaming later in the evening.

Wool

Post pics of girls then we all vote on the girl of the week that was better than the rest.

Snuggler and Jtwo and still pretty pissed off about the pictures. I got some nasty PMs.

Edit: Style Fox!? FYI, a user named midnights uses that avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom