• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
iSzSK5ds9hnwl.gif

balddemon

Banned
if weed becomes legal in colorado, i'm going to start making trips there i think. depends on how much it costs obviously, because i can get an oz for 250-275 if i buy 2 at a time.

Wool

I take back everything bad I said about Washington a few hours ago. That legalization commercial is awesome.

Wool

why would you be saying bad things about washington bro

It wasn't sincere, I just like giving the West Coast shit. How often do you think they refer to Minnesota as flyover country? I have to get back at 'em.

Doesn't Montana have medical marijuana?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I always thought it was silly telling people they couldn't have an opinion because they didn't vote or chose not to. What about the who can't vote, or the people who understand that the electoral college take presidency over the popular vote? Americans are so stubborn and opinionated. Democrats and republicans alike. I supoose that's just human nature, though I will say for the most part I keep my tongue held and if someone asks me of my opinion only then do I speak. I guess I'm just annoyed right now at all the self-righteous fools on the Internet excited over a future they think they are mostly in control of. I believe as a whole that people can make a difference but with the systems available to us now there is more of a limitation than an opportunity or a so-called "right" that everyone would want you to believe you have.

It wasn't sincere, I just like giving the West Coast shit. How often do you think they refer to Minnesota as flyover country? I have to get back at 'em.

Doesn't Montana have medical marijuana?
WA loves the twin cities, we good brahj

re: maryjuanaz, not that i'm aware of.

but the main business loop here in town has a rundown building marked 'ASIAN MASSAGE' so you at least have that to look forward to

Get'sMad

I need to get the fuck out of this country. I'd like to live in Europe, preferably spain or italy.

I would normally agree with you on this but south europe doesn't have the best outlook at the moment

on the plus side its gonna be cheap to travel there for sometime!

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I would normally agree with you on this but south europe doesn't have the best outlook at the moment

on the plus side its gonna be cheap to travel there for sometime!
Haha the economy is the least of my worries. What I care about is the atmosphere, the culture, the people. America drives me into madness and depression. No offense to USGAF but I can't stand my fellow countrymen.

coldvein

Banned
montana has medical, but i think there was some initiative on the ballot today to restrict it in some way.

i remember when they first passed medical, within a year there were like two dispensaries on every block in missoula and everybody had their card, it kinda freaked people out. think they're trying to dial it back a bit somehow but i don't remember.

balddemon

Banned
it's nights like these i'm glad i can buy alcohol...my body is getting super stiff...i'm getting old. for shame. i need to take care of my body better

Salsa

hIBHW.jpg

seriously what the fuck man fuck my friends when im drunk FUCK

FUCKIN HOT HIPSTER PEOPLE IM NOT GETTING LAID WITH

I realized that im at a moment (probably cause summer started) where I just cant get drunk alone without being instantly upset about the fact that im not partying

I wish I was older so I could get drunk and just sit around

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh the walking dead is such a downer I mean seriously

FUCKIN A MAN.

FUCKIN A.

Move to Washington state!

They've got hipsters and legal weed!

AJAJAHAJASHAJAHAHAH!

edit: Now I'm just DYING to get my ass out of South Carolina

balddemon

Banned
i was flip flopping between washington and texas. but i just met this (hot af) half italian/hispanic girl who wants to move to texas. so there we go.

Salsa

weed is legal here, also abortion

as for hipsters, these are my pictures of a party held each week to wich I ussually go to (more friends pictured):

Uruguay got you covered my bald friend

Salsa

i got dibs on 2nd from right in 3rd picture

I hooked up with the chick on the far right and two weeks later she went to vegas (yeah, from here) and married a guy who she met in those two weeks.

fuckin hipsters

also the main girl on the first photo wouldnt leave me alone back when I was like 18 and all long hair grunge/hipster cool. Never did anything cause she was like 14 at the time

now she's 20, hot as hell and totally moved on

such is life

balddemon

Banned
I hooked up with the chick on the far right and two weeks later she went to vegas (yeah, from here) and married a guy who she met in those two weeks.

fuckin hipsters

damn bro. she got a fat ass doe
this is the only hipster i know, and he says he's not a hipster.
*removed cuz he might browse gaf lol*

edit for yer edit: first girl looks flat as hell. no biggie

Heh.

My Español speaking abilities son horrible so... unless English is like everyone's second language down there then maybe I would be fine. Haha.

It's interesting to think about though.

balddemon

Banned
even if you knew spanish you couldn't talk to uruguays. they speak some weird dialect i think calledrioplants or somehthing

wait, that's wrong, they speak bastardized italian/spanish and spanish/portuguese

wow i'm so wrong tonight

Uruguayan Spanish has some modifications due to the considerable number of Italian immigrants. Immigrants used to speak a mixture of Italian and Spanish known as 'cocoliche' and some of the words are still commonly used by the population. As is the case with neighboring Argentina, Uruguay employs both voseo and yeismo (with [ʃ] or [ʒ]). English is common in the business world and its study has risen significantly in recent years, especially among the young. Other languages include Portuguese and Portuñol (a mixture of Spanish and Portuguese). Both are spoken in the northern regions near the Brazilian border.[81][82] As few native peoples exist in the population, no indigenous languages are thought to remain in Uruguay.[83]

Salsa

edit for yer edit: first girl looks flat as hell. no biggie

she's got a great ass and a gorgeous, gorgeous face

all day and all night

even if you knew spanish you couldn't talk to uruguays. they speak some weird dialect i think calledrioplants or somehthing

wait, that's wrong, they speak bastardized italian/spanish and spanish/portuguese

rofl

we got the rioplatense accent (same as argentina), but it's 100% understandable spanish

balddemon

Banned
my bad salsa, i was tryin to spit knowledge from 8th grade

sucks about that girl though, try talking to her again. i would.

night atra

fuck. i need to get off gaf and do my homework. i might just go to bed and do it tomorrow lmao. yeah. night salsa. you have hot friends.

Wool

weed is legal here, also abortion

as for hipsters, these are my pictures of a party held each week to wich I ussually go to (more friends pictured):

Uruguay got you covered my bald friend

I want to come to Uruguay. When you say weed is legal what do you mean? Could you go to the store and buy it? I've got to do some kind of 3 month South America trip.

Edit: This is a place in Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom