• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
The chick I've been seeing is republican for some reason and she said some really disturbing stuff last night. It was an uncomfortable situation. It's like 95% of the time she's a normal person but then when certain topics come up I'm like "oh shit what have I got myself into". Oh well, as long as she keeps putting out she can say whatever she wants I guess.

Dragon

Banned
My gf is basically a libertarian and even that can get uncomfortable some times for me. Can't imagine being with a republican.

It's definitely hard dating people when they have fucking awful opinions. Like how can I tell a chick that the movie Legend is complete shit if she loves it so much?

ZeroRay

So I shaved my beard because THE MAN.

On a whim I decided to keep the stache.

sGaIUl.jpg

I have another one I'll save for the correct occasion. In the meantime you can guess which (cheap ass) beer I'm drinking.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Is that some bud light ZeroRay? Also, are you a cop? You look like it. Just so you know you legally have to tell us.

ZeroRay

Is that some bud light ZeroRay? Also, are you a cop? You look like it. Just so you know you legally have to tell us.

Close, it's the High Life.

I know it's in the constitution and all, but I won't answer until mac tells me whether or not he likes being put in handcuffs.

AcridMeat

Banned
When did you shave your head Zero? Didn't recognize you.

I've been blasting all this Ozzy Osbourne Motley Crue and Van Halen yessirrrrrrrrrr

ZeroRay

When did you shave your head Zero? Didn't recognize you.

I've been blasting all this Ozzy Osbourne Motley Crue and Van Halen yessirrrrrrrrrr

A few days ago, and two months before that. A lot cheaper than haircuts!

they're too small for me, they're ladycuffs bro. but i'm not opposed to it.

Ah, cool, cool. Any time you're in the area, just stop by the Miami-Dade PD. We have a killer basement.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Watched Pokemon adventure time with double vision last night after 15 beers.

Almost on my third run through of crystal castles sober

coldvein

Banned
this black girl at the gym i work at can't stop thanking me for selling her shitty $10 earbuds

is she hot? there's a black girl in my math class who is beautiful and i would love to bang, but i'm assuming she wants nothing to do with me, a skinny white dude. oh well at least i have my dreams

Haha.. I was about to ask if she was hot as well...

edit: There's soooo many beautiful black girls at my university but I think I'm in the same boat as coldvein. haha...

balddemon

Banned
shes pretty thick. cute face and nice ass though. her tits are almost fat chick tits. great personality. would bang. and she seems to be into me, a skinny white dude. or it could just be her bubbly personality.

edit: lets compare skinnyness: i'm 6' and 187

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I am currently five nine at 163 on average. last year I was at about 180 but I had much more muscle working on getting back to that.

balddemon

Banned
I saw your recent pic, BD. You look pretty fit. Unlike me at the moment haha...

I'm 5'11 currently at 175.

ha thanks, i'm not really near where i want to be though. trying to put on a few more pounds, i want to be 195 in the mornings.

and while you may have seen it, apparently no one else did lol

balddemon

Banned
haha thanks, like i said, i want to get back to the old me, but about 25 pounds heavier. still need 10 pounds or so.

um yeah i play basketball a lot, not on a team, but i am gonna try out for the junior college team next fall. whenever i'm not working out, working, or at home, i'm probably playing basketball.

dude you need to get some pics up here too. this thread is nowhere near enough of a circle jerk for OT

Wool

I'm 6'3" 150lbs, and have been for 3 or 4 years now. I eat as much as I can, and I get a free meal at work 6 days a week, but I can't gain a pound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom