• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

the idea of a bunch of heterosexual guys trying to give advice on a gay relationship while drunk is probably the most potential GAF ever had

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Behind being the key word there, amirite? Muahaha

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ok so what music or playlist do you have playing for when he arrives?

balddemon

Banned
i'm willing to let you have access to my amazon account for one night only so you can play 66 Must Have Sensual Classics.

edit: damn, good luck bro

balddemon

Banned
hi fives are the best way to say congrats to your bros

klJDJ.gif

Salsa

man I was trying to eat a bit less before summer (it's in december here) so I said "fuck it im not gonna have dinner"

so I cracked open a beer and it made me hungry, now im eating a burguer

this is like, the worst possible outcome, nothing in that reasoning made any sense

bryehn

Southern Tier Choklat and Mokah are in Ontario right now. I will ne happy, drunk and slightly diabetic and jittery all winter.

you ever get scared over how easily you stop caring about people. I've known this girl for years, had all those lame marriage fantasies even and shit and it finally went right a month or two ago, but it didn't amount to anything and this is the first I'm thinking of her since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom