• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Well good thing the wii u has off screen play because I won't have a tv to use it on for a while due to these fucktards I'm reluctant to call parents. 22 and they're pulling this bullshit. Immediately regretted moving back in because of shit like this.

Acid08

Banned
Well good thing the wii u has off screen play because I won't have a tv to use it on for a while due to these fucktards I'm reluctant to call parents. 22 and they're pulling this bullshit. Immediately regretted moving back in because of shit like this.

what did you do?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
too bad he's not ElaborateM

Am also known as AltioquentM ;}

what did you do?

This is the best part of all. I've been in debt for some time with one friend and my grandfather. this debt arose entirely out of my long period of unemployment. At the time I made an agreement with them both that I would start paying them back at the end of this month. Fast forward to now - I moved back to my parents, have a job that pays well enough for me to now commute to school as well as pay all my bills and save up a bit money on the side. So, while competently paying my dues I've been saving up for a Wii U. irk 1- As soon as a move back my mother (understandably) pestered me about what I'm planning to do with my money and how I'm going to go about paying my bills. I showed her my expected cashflow as well as the purchases and bills I'd be paying including the debt that was due to my friend and grandfather. this projection covered the entirety of october, november, and december. Now of course I'm going to have my wii u purchase on there and we get into a big argument about how I have no integrity for making personal purchase whilst I owe people and how this is a reflection of her parenting blah blah blah. Now, I understand where she's coming from but that's just not the type of person I am. I told them I'd pay them back at the end of this month which I still plan on doing which is much more than I give a fuck about the whole situation in the first place (that's another story that has to do with the friend I owe although I will say that I do care about paying my grandfather back). To make matters worse I fucking despise my mother at times. don't get me wrong, she's optimally functional as a mother but as a human being in the context to our relationship she fucking sucks. her lack of empathy and understanding for others is bordering upon levels antisocial personality disorder that speaks bounds about my mistake of moving back in. okay, so lets talk about tonight irk 2 - I tell her I'm excited to get my wii u in 10 days and she's all like "well, don't expect to be playing it on any of my tv's until you pay everyone back". I understand its her house but this bullshit is NONE of her concern. lets not forget that I'm a fucking grown man who doesn't need her to punish me so I can care more about her morals, ideals, and thoughts on integrity. Stupid shit like this is what made me leave and why I've always had problems with her. Let me be my own man and make my own decisions and mistakes. this isn't her life whether she wants to be super mom or not.

balddemon

Banned
how old are you, wehre do you live, and i totally understand, although my parents seem to be too nice, lol. i'm kind of in the same position as you tho

Acid08

Banned
sounds like you have your shit together

but it is her house so she can do whatever she wants to you. my mom is much the same way, just incredibly dysfunctional and doesn't realize/care. still, her house she can do whatever. Just bide your time, the wii u isn't going anywhere.

ASL?

male
CA

hey me too! lets be bros.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
sounds like you have your shit together

but it is her house so she can do whatever she wants to you. my mom is much the same way, just incredibly dysfunctional and doesn't realize/care. still, her house she can do whatever. Just bide your time, the wii u isn't going anywhere.

hey me too! lets be bros.

Oh trust me I know what to do. been dealing with this shit since I graduated elementary school. Oh, and the entirety of my Wii U is payed off already =P

lol where in cali?

Hold off on the WiiU for a few months. Just pay off as much as you can and get drunk with us.
Oh I tried to get suitably drunk tonight 'cause she had some white wine (she hates white wine) but she wouldn't let me have it because I drank all of the wine I bought yesterday for myself. she said "that's too much. you know we have a history of alco..blah blah blah...NO WINE FOR YOU".

coldvein

Banned
This is the best part of all. I've been in debt for some time with one friend and my grandfather. this debt arose entirely out of my long period of unemployment. At the time I made an agreement with them both that I would start paying them back at the end of this month. Fast forward to now - I moved back to my parents, have a job that pays well enough for me to now commute to school as well as pay all my bills and save up a bit money on the side. So, while competently paying my dues I've been saving up for a Wii U. irk 1- As soon as a move back my mother (understandably) pestered me about what I'm planning to do with my money and how I'm going to go about paying my bills. I showed her my expected cashflow as well as the purchases and bills I'd be paying including the debt that was due to my friend and grandfather. this projection covered the entirety of october, november, and december. Now of course I'm going to have my wii u purchase on there and we get into a big argument about how I have no integrity for making personal purchase whilst I owe people and how this is a reflection of her parenting blah blah blah. Now, I understand where she's coming from but that's just not the type of person I am. I told them I'd pay them back at the end of this month which I still plan on doing which is much more than I give a fuck about the whole situation in the first place (that's another story that has to do with the friend I owe although I will say that I do care about paying my grandfather back). To make matters worse I fucking despise my mother at times. don't get me wrong, she's optimally functional as a mother but as a human being in the context to our relationship she fucking sucks. her lack of empathy and understanding for others is bordering upon levels antisocial personality disorder that speaks bounds about my mistake of moving back in. okay, so lets talk about tonight irk 2 - I tell her I'm excited to get my wii u in 10 days and she's all like "well, don't expect to be playing it on any of my tv's until you pay everyone back". I understand its her house but this bullshit is NONE of her concern. lets not forget that I'm a fucking grown man who doesn't need her to punish me so I can care more about her morals, ideals, and thoughts on integrity. Stupid shit like this is what made me leave and why I've always had problems with her. Let me be my own man and make my own decisions and mistakes. this isn't her life whether she wants to be super mom or not.

god damn wtf

EloquentM

aka Mannny

coldvein

Banned
lolwut?
people get frustrated from it but I am a robot so I laugh at pitiful humans in store.

that's just a heinous story man.

you: hey ma, excited about my new game console!!!

mom: you can't play it on my tv's until your debt is paid!!!

how depressing. i am sorry.

if it's any consolation it makes me feel a lot better about my situation in life

balddemon

Banned
lolwut?

deal

Lol, we're not hiring unfortunately and besides you wouldn't want to work retail. Most people get frustrated from it but I am a robot so I laugh at pitiful humans in store.

haha i used to work at target and taco bell. pretty much seen al lthe bullshit. i now work at a gym, and ppl get maaaaad sometimes

EloquentM

aka Mannny
that's just a heinous story man.

you: hey ma, excited about my new game console!!!

mom: you can't play it on my tv's until your debt is paid!!!

how depressing. i am sorry.

if it's any consolation it makes me feel a lot better about my situation

lmao its just so juvenile but I expected this from her. she was like "I don't know why you're mad at me". da fuck? you're really that dumb?

haha i used to work at target and taco bell. pretty much seen al lthe bullshit. i now work at a gym, and ppl get maaaaad sometimes

about 4 weeks ago a prostitute sexually harassed me in the store.

AcridMeat

Banned
Nah lets meet in Fresno. It's appropriately shitty.
Let's Initial D our asses down there.

Have you watched the new episode?!

That's a shitty situation Eloquent. I've been getting hassled more about my unemployment, and as soon as I show potential work I get "oh well that doesn't look great on the resume!" Can't win.

Acid08

Banned

That's a shitty situation Eloquent. I've been getting hassled more about my unemployment, and as soon as I show potential work I get "oh well that doesn't look great on the resume!" Can't win.

Nah man I should get that right now.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I have got to stop eating flaming hot products. The chest fries are my favorite and they're so salty. They' make me sick and tense. But I can't stop myself. Someone help me. Please.

Nobody's initial Ding their asses anywhere without me riding shotgun to whistle at all the honeys.

EloquentM

aka Mannny

fuck him. people are so unsympathetic. if someone owed me money I wouldn't even care unless I knew they were notoriously unreliable.

Also just to shit in both my parents cereal I'll be purchasing an lg lcd in january.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
aside from unemployment the only reason I went into debt so fast was because the state of CA decided to strip me of my grants mid school year.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
what retail establishment do you work in? i've worked in quite a few in my day.

I mostly worked shoe places 2 years at skechers (year and a half at a concept store, which basically sells new product and six months at an outlet store where I currently am) 1 year at vans.

AcridMeat

Banned
Nah man I should get that right now.
I haven't yet either. Was hoping for the crappy awesome dub to come out.
fuck him. people are so unsympathetic. if someone owed me money I wouldn't even care unless I knew they were notoriously unreliable.
Plan is to move to Seattle next year sometime. We'll see if it pans out. It's not his fault anyway, from his perspective (and mine) I am a lazy sack of shit so I understand what I have coming to me.
acrid owes me ten bucks .. fuck that guy seriously
Do I? I am the worst.
aside from unemployment the only reason I went into debt so fast was because the state of CA decided to strip me of my grants mid school year.
Fuck that same shit happened to me. I was lucky enough to be getting other aid which ended up covering almost all of it but that was some of the worst news to get.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I haven't yet either. Was hoping for the crappy awesome dub to come out.

Plan is to move to Seattle next year sometime. We'll see if it pans out. It's not his fault anyway, from his perspective (and mine) I am a lazy sack of shit so I understand what I have coming to me.

Do I? I am the worst.

Fuck that same shit happened to me. I was lucky enough to be getting other aid which ended up covering almost all of it but that was some of the worst news to get.

yeah, when I saw it on the schools website I was thoroughly confused and wanted to slap someone on the FAFSA committee. also, one of my friends moved to seattle, she loves it lol.

damn, flirting with my ex and I'm not even drunk...actually she initiated. I wish she'd get off this whole independent woman shtick and decide whether she still wants to be with me or not. fuck it though, I'm spending the night on new years so I'll make sure to make the decision for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom