• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddemon

Banned
about 4 weeks ago a prostitute sexually harassed me in the store.
lol that happened to me once at taco bell, except she was only like 17, not a prostitute, and she offered sexual favors for free food. i, being a scared stupid 16 year old virgin, said nope. i seriously regret that lol

EloquentM

aka Mannny
lol that happened to me once at taco bell, except she was only like 17, not a prostitute, and she offered sexual favors for free food. i, being a scared stupid 16 year old virgin, said nope. i seriously regret that lol

Shoulda given her the
taco meat

balddemon

Banned
zXBnS.jpg

Get'sMad

I've had a "few" tonight

gotta work in the morning (but its friday), so I'm going to take a few hits of herb and lie in bed and listen to coast to coast am and have a grand ol' time

TheTowel

Noticed something today. Drinking before a movie isn't my thing. I don't mean drinking and watching it at home. That's fun. But drinking before going tk the movies. Just leaves me not giving a shit during the 1st 3rd of the movie. Had a shot and a beer before skyfall tonight and I really wasn't feeling it. Thankfully the movie came through in the end.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Passed out after posting, drunk me managed to update the xbox ready for halo4 online though which is cool... day off today...paychecks thinned because i got sent home on one day and i got sent home two and a half days this week, fucks sake talk about adding insult to injury
Man the campaign is intense, did it in about 5 hours with a pal pretty cool...
Meant to be taking out a friend later because the man is completley controlled by the girlfriend, hopefully they'll break up soon

My condolences man. Death is always a hard blow.
yup :( he was 23 and just had a heart attack out of nowhere, its fucking bullshit, i'd only known him a year so i dont feel as crappy, the entire family have to get screened for heart problems which sucks
:( sorry to hear man.
Sorry for your lost tash =/
It's all good:) everyones gotta go at some point, although im slightly reluctant to accept it at the moment, ill get over it
My hands were shaking really bad today. I think I have diabetes.
Go to the doctors?
You might just have a caffeine or alcohol addiction
Halo 4 is pretty good. Didn't get that way until the end, but the ending sucked butthole.
What didnt you like?!?!
I thought it was awesome, sad that cortana's dead, but i really hope they continue to develop the Chief or 'John' as a character, he's been a badass for long enough...i wanna see some vunerability!

Skyfall while high tomorrow.
Wait what..

Fucking hell im hungover

Noticed something today. Drinking before a movie isn't my thing. I don't mean drinking and watching it at home. That's fun. But drinking before going tk the movies. Just leaves me not giving a shit during the 1st 3rd of the movie. Had a shot and a beer before skyfall tonight and I really wasn't feeling it. Thankfully the movie came through in the end.
Yeah, my friends want to get together and drink before Skyfall tomorrow and I don't plan on joining them. I mean, I'll be there, but I won't drink. I feel like I'll have similar results as you if I do.

i backed up into a car today then drank away my sorrows
Shit. I know that feeling. I'd buy you a shot if I could.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm about to die from tension and stress. I can feel it in my chest. I just locked my keys in my car. It's 30 degrees out I jogged 3 miles home with a beer bottle in my hand and got my spare keys and then rode my bike back I ripped open a plastic bag box with my bear teeth and now I have a giant headache, I'm too tired to watch anything but I don't want to go to sleep

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I'm about to die from tension and stress. I can feel it in my chest. I just locked my keys in my car. It's 30 degrees out I jogged 3 miles home with a beer bottle in my hand and got my spare keys and then rode my bike back I ripped open a plastic bag box with my bear teeth and now I have a giant headache, I'm too tired to watch anything but I don't want to go to sleep
Jtwo is a beast also drank gin straight and some white wine.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Alcohol gets diluted by the water in your stomach but it is carried through the blood stream faster because of that very fact. You feel drunkeness primarily because alcohol impairs your nervous systems ability to communicate through electrical signals.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
calmed down a little bit, buy only after knocking my blinds down with a sweatshirt trying to swat a fly and crying on my dudeladies voicemail
Sometimes I wish I could justice up

Watching venture bros
Vlc remote is the best iPad app

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
What the hell is going on in that wwz trailer

AcridMeat

Banned
Yeah, my friends want to get together and drink before Skyfall tomorrow and I don't plan on joining them. I mean, I'll be there, but I won't drink. I feel like I'll have similar results as you if I do.
Had a couple bad experiences that put me off this in general. Not even my drinking but a friends constant desire to slam whiskey in the parking lot I don't know I'm not in high school anymore. Him being a dumbass about it didn't help.

Jtwo keep cool ma boy. Tequila is still awful.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I'm about halfway through my beer. Goddamn. And my cellphone was dead.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
So I know I go on about my ex often but I'm spittin to this other girl I've kinda been taking a liking to. Sigh I'm all over the place.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Jokes on you, bitch. I injected liquid AIDs into your dick while you were sleeping, you'll be going long before me.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
You might want to check on that girl you're seeing. I'm not the only one that has AIDS.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Well my next ban is a perma, so I hope I'm here to stay.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
coldvein how are you bro?

Is blame space back?

coldvein

Banned
ha! glad you made it back eggman

i'm alright man .. stayin busy. workin part time school full time, trying to hang out with this girl sometimes, not much me time, etc

coldvein

Banned
probably not, school then work then going to see man with the iron fists, maybe a little sexytime then SLEEP. the days are packed

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
We have the same name. People on Neogaf's fb page thought I was you. I wish I was good looking as you though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom