• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
got the belgium red, shits got some bite.

I had a power bar with a glass of soymilk for dinner. This is what the people of the future will eat.

Get'sMad

man after smoking that kief bowl I'm kind of at a loss as to what happened in the last hour and half

it was definitely cool tho

You're crazy. I'd tear that shit up.

My entry is Angelina Jolie. I feel like her pelvis might cut me.

article-2107370-11F4C73B000005DC-25_306x493.jpg

angelina.jpg

Skeletor really.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I missed the hate part. I would do intimate love making with Michelle. Like staring deep into eachothers eyes and being one with eachother and shit.

Food sounds so good right now.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I wish I was cool enough to smoke weed. It ain't me though.

I have so many ex girlfriends and I feel like I'm gaming up all of them.

Ravager61

My friends are dick holes and won't sell me extra weed. I am hamboned though. Lots of booze and redbull. Didn't mean to get this fucked.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Can't stop thinking about tortilla chips with frito lay jalepeno cheese dip.

I feel good. I've been making life suck my dick lately. Defeat may be inevitable but I'm getting a few swings in.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Snuggles, what's going on with the women in your life?
I've been seeing one girl exclusively lately but we're not committed. It's a weird situation. I like her but after being in a several year relationship I'm not gonna settle down unless I meet an ubdeniable keeper. Anything else needs to be kept in a place where I can walk away from it at any time.

There's a couple girls at work I should take a shot at. But they come and go.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I've been seeing one girl exclusively lately but we're not committed. It's a weird situation. I like her but after being in a several year relationship I'm not gonna settle down unless I meet an ubdeniable keeper. Anything else needs to be kept in a place where I can walk away from it at any time.

There's a couple girls at work I should take a shot at. But they come and go.
Relations are such a fickle thing.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I need your help drunk thread. There are 3 girls.

Girl 1 - basically still in love with her. She's an ex I broke up with earlier this year. She still loves me though isn't really into the whole idea of a relationship (I'm not either in this case). I'll be seeing her on New Years but she lives 300 miles from me, in Vegas.

Girl 2 - another ex whom I've been close to for quite some time. We flirt every now and then and I could easily bag her but she lives farther than girl 1 (in Washington state).

Girl 3 - new girl that I've started talking to. She lives about 45 minutes away from me in LA. she's very eccentric and cute (just my type) but I'm stuck on girl number 1 so it's hard for me to fully commit to spit.

Who do I choose drunk thread?

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Went to the movies, ate 5 guys, smoked 2 jays and now im about to play halo multiplayer

this is what i live for.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I'm trying to hook up with one chick on OKCupid but I can't get over how chubby she looks.

But look who's talking.

He tomado mucho. Estoy borracho.

I hate certain types of parties. I really want to start over.

don't mean to sound like depression gaf. I'm not depressed

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I am pretty desperate, not gonna lie. I'll text her tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom