• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mully

Just stopped a drug deal and intimated the fuck out of the two little shits that have been pulling this in my neighborhood.

Mully

Nah. Just saw the kid that's been dealing on a side street, just waiting. I waited for him to get in the buyer's car and then followed them to the spot where they were dealing a few blocks away. I blocked off their exit, and told them to roll down the window. Laid the law down for ten seconds and then drove off. They laughed when I started, they shut their mouths by the end. If I see them again, I'm calling the cops.

Mully

Do you go into stores and stop them selling drugs to (Booze) ?

I don't want this kid to think he's Scarface.

When I was younger, there was a kid I went to school with who pulled the same stuff. He thought he was hot shit and intimidated a lot of people. No one stopped him.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Nah. Just saw the kid that's been dealing on a side street, just waiting. I waited for him to get in the buyer's car and then followed them to the spot where they were dealing a few blocks away. I blocked off their exit, and told them to roll down the window. Laid the law down for ten seconds and then drove off. They laughed when I started, they shut their mouths by the end. If I see them again, I'm calling the cops.

The fuck? Why you snitchin' man? Let the kid buy his drugs. Or if you're gonna get involved, beat the shit out of them and take the drugs and money for yourself.

Mully

The fuck? Why you snitchin' man? Let the kid buy his drugs. Or if you're gonna get involved, beat the shit out of them and take the drugs and money for yourself.

I ain't snitching man. I gave them fair warning. If they're stupid enough to:

(1) Not notice a tail.
(2) Conspicuously let everyone know what they're doing.
(3) Consistently be shit heads and dumb.

They deserve to get the cops called on them.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Well, at the very least you should be exploiting the situation for personal gain. Maybe tell them that you'll call the cops and they'll be sent to prison if they don't suck your dick.

Mully

I need Dorito 3D's back in my life.

tumblr_m30mc66pcU1qh2evso1_400.jpg

Acid08

Banned
Do people actually like the nacho flavored Doritos? They're so shit.

Even for the 3D's the jalapeño cheddar were way better.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
3D Doritos were like Bugles dipped in someone's butt. I don't fuck with any Dorito, though, that shit tastes funky and makes your breath stink.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Sat at the pub after all out war at home.. Smashed a glass and flipped a table.. Much damage done.. 3 sisters and a feminist for a mother will do that to you I guess

Salsa

waking up and trimming your beard is the kind of shit decision you make when you wake up kinda hungover

fucking shit, man

DangerStepp

Does that make Blops2 look better?

:p

I'm definitely hitting the bottle after cardio today.

Any thoughts or suggestions on my YLOD issue, Dennis?

Mully

I slept at work last night. I made a bed out of seat cushions and table cloths. I was bundled up nicely and woke up at 6AM this morning to finish up work.

I'm never doing that again. It was such a dumb idea.

AcridMeat

Banned
I certainly would, although I've seen it for cheaper.

Acrid, have you played this?!
I thought about getting it last sale, didn't though. When I saw the Ford RS200 I knew there was something good about it. I have a feeling I might like it more than Most Wanted which sucks I wish I didn't buy it.

Looks like I'm gonna be in merchandising for Crate and Barrel. Early hours and sore muscles here I come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom