• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
dont really know what to make of it, its out of context and no hard feelings to the lurker, but i kinda feel like the guy was insulting me..

Another thing..i know i post in here when i get wasted, but is this guy saying i cant handle my drink or what? idk.. :L

i didnt know drunk thread had lurkers.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I decided to congratulate my ex when I go to England.

some guy in another thread, didnt really care, felt quite patronised though, discussion on drinking alone, some guy was saying how some people treat beer like a soda, guy disagreed, who i then disagreed with

Then i get

dont really know what to make of it, its out of context and no hard feelings to the lurker, but i kinda feel like the guy was insulting me..

Another thing..i know i post in here when i get wasted, but is this guy saying i cant handle my drink or what? idk.. :L

I want to apologize to you, I didn't realize I had upset you.
I drink by myself as well and I intended that message in a joking manner.
I only now realize that you would have no reason to think that I was joking though, and that is my fault. I tend to be overly familiar with people I don't really know.

I had a disagreement with the guy saying "people only pretend to enjoy liquor to be pretentious", not you.

balddemon

Banned
well thats a shitty attitude for him to have/

you know what else is shitty. the dude who i have to buy presents for (on gaf), his post history is garbage. luckily hes got a lot of cheap things on his amazon wishlist lol

Wool

I just got a humidifier. It is like a jungle in here.

Balddemon I don't know how you can stand that NBA thread. It's all Lakers all day. Let's talk about Marc Gasol.

AcridMeat

Banned
image.php

Great avatar, one of the good childhood memories I have.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I want to apologize to you, I didn't realize I had upset you.
I drink by myself as well and I intended that message in a joking manner.
I only now realize that you would have no reason to think that I was joking though, and that is my fault. I tend to be overly familiar with people I don't really know.

I had a disagreement with the guy saying "people only pretend to enjoy liquor to be pretentious", not you.

It's okay bro, forgive n forget n' all that :D

Day off, black cops 2 at the ready, beers arrival in t-minus 5 hours...close enough

Got into a fight with GF, breakup may be iminent. Console me GAF :(

I really do care about her... I want to talk about it and work things out but it may not happen.

I've had a few drinks to numb the pain.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Got into a fight with GF, breakup may be iminent. Console me GAF :(

I really do care about her... I want to talk about it and work things out but it may not happen.

I've had a few drinks to numb the pain.

It's inevitable. If you weren't going to break up today, it would be a month from now, or a year from now, or so on. Might as well get it over with.

I can't remember going to bed last night.

How do relationships work anyway?

Best the hit the sack if you are feeling tired. If you don't want to mess up your sleeping rhythm then I suggest you keep awake until night comes.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Relationships are like smoking crack. That first hit feels so good and you keep coming back for more, but with every hit you get diminishing returns until you eventually can't remember why you enjoyed it in the first place. At that point you can either keep hitting that pipe and be miserable or just walk away.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Can I have kids if I jerk off 2-3 times a day? Doesn't my sperm kinda think I'm like the shepherd that cried wolf by now?

Well. I only fap once or twice a week because my sex drive is rather... unexcitable.

But yeah, I would say not fapping every day does help with my self-esteem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom