• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking I just dont like eating weed or eating whatever kind of weed it was. Smoked a bit the other day and it felt good and proper.

Hempfest is gonna be weird next year heh

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, seriously, if you're gonna eat it then just send it to me.

DangerStepp

Waiting for this patch to download so I can try this Planetside 2 stuff. Listening to Black Breath and playing NFS Hot Pursuit in the mean time.

Blue Moon Winter Abbey is on tap and popping chocolate covered espresso beans.

I'm going to be too buzzed and impatient to play before it's done.

oneils

I'm here listening to some Thin Lizzy and the occasional Roxy Music, wishing that I could get my drink on.

But I'm on some harsh antibiotics so its a no-go. Sniff.

ZeroRay

ooh ooh me

“Yeah sure,” Mindy tossed an old wool cover to Stanley. “I think I’ll go back to sleep too. Though I don’t know if I’ll be able to sleep knowing what happened at Mondel’s.”

“Yeah, I can’t sleep,” Lea uttered.

“Me neither,” Ahmed responded.

“So you two lovebirds can get to know each other better then,” Mindy said, going back to the bedroom.

“Ohh, that girl’s gone and stole my line. You’ve got a good friend there Lea. And do you mind keeping it down. Even after all this, I do expect to fall asleep.”

“Or will you just be pretending to,” Ahmed retorted.

“Maybe after a good night’s sleep, you’ll be a little more understanding,” Ahmed’s attitude was finally getting to him.

“Sod off.”

“So who wants a free bottle of beer I fleeced from your place? Lea? Ahmed?”

“Ohh, ohh, me.” Mindy was yelling from the bedroom.

“Not only are you a liar, but a thief as well.” Ahmed was about to blow.

“No I just wanted to see how mad you’d get. Sleep would do you some good, but it looks like the tea’s gonna keep you going for a while.”

“Where’s that beer old man?” Mindy was rushing towards them.

“You don’t want to know where he stashed the bottle,” Lea said, pinching her nose.

“Eww. Well, I couldn’t help but eavesdrop on you. Sleep isn’t coming to me either.”

Funny, talking like this almost Lea forget about tonight, and how the world might change in the morning. Still, she knew she would be alone sooner than she’d wanted, and then it will all come down crashing.

Thanks for making it easy, buddybro.

AcridMeat

Banned
Start downloading now... you know it takes forever.

Acrid, which faction do I pick?
Just got back from stuffing my face with pizza. I have a 3gb update to get through FUCK. What are the options? I don't remember mine but I might recognize it.

edit:
US East
Himalia
Leda
Lysithea

US West
Adrastea
Amalthea
Thebe
holy shit none of these sound familiar i know it'd be in US west...probably, I'm updating now and I'll let you know.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Btw, while I was banned I got wasted and went to get food from White Castle and forgot to put the car in park. The car literally got into the middle of the road on its own and had to run, with cars passing by, to get it into the parking lot.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I just went on the most harrowing mental journey. It got really dark for a moment there but in the end it all started to make sense. I shouldn't listen to Explosions in the Sky when I'm this high.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PE50PZG5aw

Sometimes I put my headphones on but forget to play music so I just sit there in silence with headphones playing nothing but still sitting on my head.

balddemon

Banned
lmao i dont have 3k for a pound :p
got mine for 25 tho
and to whoever said thats like 2 bowls, well i dont have anything to smoke with so i'll probably just eat it.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I just want to get away from the grains of time. Run away from the pain which plagues my mind. Though the days are difficult, the nights are horrid. Morbid thoughts on this slippery slope so for positivity I forage. I'd rather take a drink than sit and sulk. Who's opposed to drinking over faceless folk? better than the circular thoughts that poke like a protruding spoke on a wheel. Who likes when people change leaving a wound unhealed? They leave you with past times which you don't wish to save. Who do you cherish now, do they love you the same? Why do these thoughts always lead to negativity's bane? I desire the old times so when these new times come around, they feel like old times, but I still feel the past fading out.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Sometimes I wish I had a suicidal bone in my body but the thought always confuses me. I've wished for suicidal thoughts yet I am incapable about actually thinking out and planning to kill myself. I can't even imagine it. That's always bothered me as I thought it was abnormal. Anyone who I've asked has told me they've had these thoughts at least once or more in their life. Maybe my brain is broken.

AcridMeat

Banned
I just went on the most harrowing mental journey. It got really dark for a moment there but in the end it all started to make sense. I shouldn't listen to Explosions in the Sky when I'm this high.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PE50PZG5aw

Sometimes I put my headphones on but forget to play music so I just sit there in silence with headphones playing nothing but still sitting on my head.
Do the same thing sometimes, not under any influence.

This with headphones.....FUCK

edit:Stars of the Lid is great as is Stumbleine

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I want to make a thread titled ask the user above you a question.

And it can be any question within reason (up the the receivers discretion).

AcridMeat

Banned
ibf3dY86pW0lkB.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom