• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerStepp

Who's a bad ass mofo?
ib1auSHrCZSszs.jpg

Me.
Looks like you're in a level of Condemned.

Is that a warehouse?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Fuckin everyone is pumped for gta5 everyone at work is like PH MY GOD MAN DID YOU SEE THAT SHIT

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
i hope at some point brody just goes awol and is like at jason bourne status

Resilient

Drunk. Hair saw radiohead live. At the front. O. So amazing. J feel like I could e cryin. Waiting for the bus home. Lots of pol talking about Horst. What was did my best friend dich me for his gf. They were talking about bleat. Buds is here. Aweslme

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Kentpaul, how are you man? Did you ever get high while on the job?

Resilient

Btw in in Melbourne. What happens if the loss see my post and seem me a crazy person? Is his thread immune to the ban hammer? Because I haut read my last post ad it is the craziness. But my brain can't comprehend fixing it all I'm in my iPhone and its hard to type. So please forgive me for the lash Hobbs jabs that's you saw. Because I don't usually post like that. After radiohead I was so happy. Probably could cry. Best Noah ever. I wish my best friend didn't give me the old ditch

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Holy shit I got high tonight after reading that weed thread in the OT. Wattup Eggman, glad to see you back. I thought you were permed or some shit. I want to send a rockin high five across all these internets. I want to assault your person with five fingers large. I wanna feed you french fries and slider burgers.

Jtwo, I'm a genius I invented plastic. Look me up on wikipedia I look like Cyclops.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit I got high tonight after reading that weed thread in the OT. Wattup Eggman, glad to see you back. I thought you were permed or some shit. I want to send a rockin high five across all these internets. I want to assault your person with five fingers large. I wanna feed you french fries and slider burgers.

I had to bribe the mods some White Castle.

Resilient

Fucks sake. Times f dog, fuck yea bro. If I got drunk with you. I think I should bless get it. Because if you got ready to buy eggman a six pack you'd be down to party. Eggman, I like u. I wish you werent so horndog all the time.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Its legal if there is no camera's or witnesses to the fact.

The urban bear shitting in the woods theory kicks in by default.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom