• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis

Banned
I am quite drunk right now (more so than usual when I post in these threads) and I was wondering to what degree people are actually drunk when they post?

Dennis

Banned
I've been pretty sloppy.

Last night I was just a little buzzed.

I've always wanted to see a trashed Dennis post.

Honestly, when I am drunk I get a little extra careful about what I post.

I am been banned quite a few times already and I am getting a little worried that a stupid post would result in a permanent ban.

DangerStepp

I think you're safe in here.

You're usually a pretty articulate fellow, can't imagine you would be banned for something stupid.

Maybe something scathing and inflammatory, but nothing stupid.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Dennis, I'm not drunk, but I'm gonna be high later. I'd like to make a proposal though:

Drink more and we can exchange dick pics later, is that ok?

balddemon

Banned
Midnight singing going on.

I browsed Youtube for some A Fine Frenzy-covers and i found this dame : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg2NISoE19Y&feature=plcp

I just kept looking at her eyes... And her singing is great too. And she's 16.

SnKth.png

AcridMeat

Banned
I hope bluebird comes back that was an experience to behold.

I came home to my PC that stopped booting this morning and fixed the hell out of it. Heroic feelings over here.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Walking to a festival and passed by a school and saw an old guy and woman fucking

should ido anything ?

jasonng

Alright, first time poster here, long time drinker.

About to open myself a can of Sapporo to wind down the night. Bought some junk food to accompany my drink since I can't remember the last time I had junk food. Thanks to my west coast brother, Acrid, I'll be having this on repeat all night.

Won't you fine gentlemen join me this evening?

Mully

Job's had a mice problem ever since the cats that lived in the parking lot behind the bar left, died, or got rescued sometime last week. I set 4 glue traps in the places I thought they were coming in and out of. Got two of those mother fuckers today.

I felt bad for them though. They were still alive and looked kinda cute. Anyways I took a bat to them once I threw them into the trash bag. Hopefully they're out of their misery.

Seanspeed

Banned
I think I'm gonna rent BLOPS2 for the Wii U

I played BO2 today.

It was ok. I actually did well. The maps all felt really small still, though. And too predictable in terms of layout. And after playing Battlefield 3 for a long time, the aim assist stuff is so 'WTF' sometimes. Still enjoyed it. You get used to the perfectly smooth framerate and recoil-less guns and its just so easy to pick up and have fun with.

Wool

The guy who owned my house before my family bought it came into my work a couple weeks ago. He's got a son who's my age, but he sort of treats me like an equal instead of in that adult-to-young person tone. Anyway, I mentioned that we've had a few bats in the house over the last month, and he said that when they used to get bats they would shove them down the garbage disposal.

Get'sMad

I had to go to a bros b-day bash tonight which I had to drive to and was like a half hour away...so I drank 3 beers over a 3 1/2 hour period..

so now I'm home and stone cold sober

guess i'm gonna crush like 6 beers and a bowl here and get this shit really started

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Just walked home from a friends, fucking knackered but i gotta stay up or ill fuck my sleeping pattern for work, proud to say i went out last night, got pretty hammered..but when i reached my limit, i went home, woke up and i had done or said NOTHING to cringe about.... FUCK YEAH

Also walked home listening to the halo 4 soundtrack on spotify...shit son it made my journey so epic.... but the awesome sunset became slightly ominous....

so epic hangover with 3 red bulls ready to be strategically drank throughout the day

How are the yanks then? speak up

The guy who owned my house before my family bought it came into my work a couple weeks ago. He's got a son who's my age, but he sort of treats me like an equal instead of in that adult-to-young person tone. Anyway, I mentioned that we've had a few bats in the house over the last month, and he said that when they used to get bats they would shove them down the garbage disposal.
image.php

I need help
What's up man?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
im fuckin drunk
ive had a week
i met a girl on tuesday and did her wednesday and then on thursday i felt really guilty.

im going to the rivendell bike cash only sale in walnut creek my buds. tmrw. i met mr bear on steam. you cyclops. due lepens are like lighters get some le pens. and draw.

here is the trai

Rubbish King

im fuckin drunk
ive had a week
i met a girl on tuesday and did her wednesday and then on thursday i felt really guilty.

im going to the rivendell bike cash only sale in walnut creek my buds. tmrw. i met mr bear on steam. you cyclops. due lepens are like lighters get some le pens. and draw.

here is the trai

im usually pretty good at deciphering drunk posts, but i got nothing that

Why you feeling guilty?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
dude i dont want to see her again why wouldnt i feel guilty but i also i feel some sense of attachment to someone who really matters to me and most of the shame comes from my own self inflicted sense of betrayal even though im not morally bound by the all official lable to this person who may or may not look like an acorn with a crooked smile

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
i was gonna write a drunk emo post about how important gaf is to me but i accidentally typed "pimporta.." and i started laughin so hard that i woke up my cat and she ran away hrella scared like

Rubbish King

dude i dont want to see her again why wouldnt i feel guilty but i also i feel some sense of attachment to someone who really matters to me and most of the shame comes from my own self inflicted sense of betrayal even though im not morally bound by the all official lable to this person who may or may not look like an acorn with a crooked smile

Oh i get it, shit man... sucks, do you know her well?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've known her since i was 19 and ive been in two other serious relationships since then. im 25 now and shes 22.

i think the most pimp'or'tant part is that things are status quo

also holy fuck this all way too much of personal life. i really just liek acorns like thas squirrel from ratatoiul.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
nah i feel like even though gaf freaks me out the more you put into the more you get out of it also i dont have facebook or twitter so gaf is pretty much where i communicate online since my friends are hipppy luddites

balddemon

Banned
i was feeling pretty pimportant until this girl cancelled on me tonight

but thats ok, i went to sleep at 9pm last night and just woke up at 815am and i feel effing great.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dude why I am awake and listening to chllnger in the rain

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Day off, I'm going to spend the next 12-15 hours sitting here smoking pot and staring at this screen.

I've decided that I'm going to get on unemployment, get super fat and just play WoW or some shit all day every day. It's my calling.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Goin to the rivendell bike sale driving with a hugely packed car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom