• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Prolly just till like noon. We were in the dub C for the epic rivendell bike sale and now I'm at a Walgreens buying a Luna women's nutrition bar to ES before the Indian place opens up.

I'm running on three hours of sleep and just finished my work for the day

I'm either going to start day drinking or take a long nap

QUICK GAF WHAT SHOULD I DO

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Thinking about cutting meat and dairy out of my diet. I just ate a bagel and morning star "sausage link" sandwich and it made me feel like I was making a difference. I need to only eat soy shit, bagels, power bars and almond/soy milk. Maybe I'll reach a level of transcendence where I can live off of tree bark and radishes and raw shit like that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVBYF1BAZz0

Fuck everything.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
443M7.jpg
lookit dah crew

Wool

There are at least 7 Eiffel Towers in that picture. Are you Califernians bowing down to those cheese-eating surrender monkeys now?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Lol we ended up at cafe gratitude I forgot how hilariously cheesy the menu is

Salsa

T minus 2 hours for heavy drinking since I basically passed (no results till february but I killed it) my english proficency exam, woot

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My work have everyone 15 dollar Safeway gift cards so I'm getting drunk on their dime tonight

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Hire a hooker and fuck her brains out. Literally, Stick your dick up her nostrils and just try to force it against every membrane, penetrating her whole vestibular system until you ejaculate all over her brain.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
If I want to be wide awake but drunk at 3am what's the best time to start drinking

11PM

It's about time for me to start drinking. Didn't drink at all yesterday so I should treat myself tonight. Some girl wants me to take her to that new Twilight movie so I better get as lifted as possible first.

4 cans of beer later, including a Guinness and a Belhaven Best in quick succession, and I've had enough.

[Disclaimer: UK here, and it's just past midnight over here]

Get'sMad

debating whether to go out or not now..

bought a bunch of records today, a new sack of weed and have a 12 pack if brews and I feel it calling

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I hate it when my cat stares at me. She just sits there across the room in the corner and stares at me like I've lost my fucking mind.

Beck's out of a can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom