• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to stay up. Write a 2 page paper, two 5 page papers and study for a midterm. I'll go to my morning classes then I'll sleep at 11am. Lez do it.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Meijers is selling Goldfish crackers for $1.25 a bag right now. They're good until next Janurary. I'm thinking I'm going to buy like 30 bags and just live off of them for the rest of the year. I'll just eat one big handful three times a day. THe pizza ones are really good.

ATF487

Meijers is selling Goldfish crackers for $1.25 a bag right now. They're good until next Janurary. I'm thinking I'm going to buy like 30 bags and just live off of them for the rest of the year. I'll just eat one big handful three times a day. THe pizza ones are really good.

This can't be good for you

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
This can't be good for you

That's the point. It's like an experiment. It will be my contribution to the human race. No one has ever done this before.

I've never tried those, What are they, like regular crackers, but fish shaped?

No, they're fish that taste like crackers.

Theyre amazing pot food. Not quite as good as chips and salsa though.

Two much work and you get diminishing returns as you work your way towards the busted chips at the bottom.

Seanspeed

Banned
How are those only good for a year? That shit seems like it should be bomb shelter food.

Riggs

Banned
Guys

Into some beers

Popped 2 or 3 Ambient.

Feeling fine but I just want to talk to a human person for gods sakes. All my shitty friends cell's are out of service or they are asleep. Been up 24 hrs straight I cant sleep yet, what should I do?

Seanspeed

Banned
Guys

Into some beers

Popped 2 or 3 Ambient.

Feeling fine but I just want to talk to a human person for gods sakes. All my shitty friends cell's are out of service or they are asleep. Been up 24 hrs straight I cant sleep yet, what should I do?

You're drinking and took Ambien.

Get some fucking sleep.

EDIT: Or play Minecraft.

Riggs

Banned
You're drinking and took Ambien.

Get some fucking sleep.

It counteracts the sleep part, but I weill sleep soon. I need some human contact before going into sleep mode.

My ex worires me she is preg. lol jk UT infection

Among many other things I a mto fucked up to post about.

Want normal person to talk to, so hard it is.

Guys

Into some beers

Popped 2 or 3 Ambient.

Geez man. Get some sleep. Try to do so soon. Staying up so long is not good! Hope you get some rest.

It counteracts the sleep part, but I weill sleep soon. I need some human contact before going into sleep mode.

My ex worires me she is preg. lol jk UT infection

Among many other things I a mto fucked up to post about.

Want normal person to talk to, so hard it is.

Good. We're here. You can talk to us. I go to sleep pretty late.

ATF487

Guys

Into some beers

Popped 2 or 3 Ambient.

Have a wank

Riggs

Banned
Wanking won't work, I don't want to go to sleep yet. Just want to tal to someone for a min. Does not have to last 20 min where we talk about tastes in art. Sorry shouldnt be posting in my state.

Seanspeed

Banned
Wanking won't work, I don't want to go to sleep yet. Just want to tal to someone for a min. Does not have to last 20 min where we talk about tastes in art. Sorry shouldnt be posting in my state.

How will wanking not work? C'mon man, the guy has a Bledsoe avatar. The guy is obviously sound of mind.

Riggs

Banned
How will wanking not work? C'mon man, the guy has a Bledsoe avatar. The guy is obviously sound of mind.[/QU

It's a fine idea but wanking at this moment in time is not going to help me do anything, sleep or stay awake. Wish I was floating on a thousand rose pestles , that were taking me to Elysian.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

YSZMJ.jpg

Mr.Swag

Banned
Whoa at the top

Slightly tipsy, sitting at a gas station waiting for my friends to come back from their smoke session :/
Can't smoke so I've been drinking like a mofuxka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom